any way to stop seat foam from falling out?

You’d actually have to get a woman to (willingly) ride with you to worry about that

true and the chances of that happening are about as good as Elvis abducting me into his spaceship so I guess its all good but Im still not gonna do that on my seat

I dont even have words

should have spared the headache and bought a Chevy truck.

I dont like Chevy trucks and Id rather fix a seat than replace rocker panels and cab corners

thats some TERRIBLE quality, i mean mitsubishis suck, but atleast the seats arent blown out!

ripped seat > crankwalk

no crankwalk here. let me know when those spark plugs blow out of the cylinder head, ill lend John a hand when he is fixing it :crackup

the sparkplugs only blow out on 4.6’s and mine’s got a 5.4 and the plugs have been replaced.

5.4 plugs break in the heads.

My brother’s F150 blew a sparkplug out at 60 mph and took out a coil over the summer.

hilux that is indestructible > all

isnt the Hilux the '80’s Toyota that the bed rots off so theyre all flatbeds and the frame rots out?

probably still has nice upholstery.

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q99/vetter_2006/funny-car-photos-ow-my-back-rusty-toyota.jpg

probably doesnt have a tear anywhere in the seats though!

would it matter at that point anyway? Seems like it would be the least of my concerns when my truck is now A shaped.

atleast he has a comfortable place to sit, while he weeps at the loss of his sweet ride.

shit happens PJB and they do rust out fast if not taken care of. but noone takes care of them because they’re trucks.
but the drivetrain is almost literally bulletproof.
the 22re is the japanese jeep straight 6.

they rotted quick because they were using recycled toasters to build their trucks

more or less.
there were also some silverware thrown in ther for good measure

Paul, stop picking the foam out and trying to eat it. If you want to convey that you have a little pica it’s ok, we’re all here to help. Just come out with it now.

:smiley:

I honestly can’t give any other solid answer to your questions. You’ve all but shot down every logical repair method with too expensive/too cheap/too chinsy/too much work type mentality.