Any weigh stations in the colonie area?

I need to get my trailer weighed to register it. I was wondering if anyone knew of a close weighing station near Colonie? They need to be able to print me a receipt saying what the trailer weighs. Any info would be appreciated :slight_smile:

county waste in c/p is the only one i know of

port of albany has one. rotterdam has one.

Colonie town dump on Rt 9.

May have to check this out. The trailer isn’t registered currently. So the less I have to go the better.

Go when it’s not busy and you can roll right up. Are you looking to register a trailer and need the weight?

:retardclap first post…

Definitely :retardclap. I had my response already figured out before I even clicked the thread.

You are correct. I need to register it as “homemade”, but dmv needs the weight in order to issue me a title and VIN.

go to most any sand pit they have scales… i know that colonie block DOESNT have one but all the others dont

2 in rotterdam i can think of quick, of the top of my head

-i think allied waste by GE (could me accurate waste now…) they have one, by the underpass for 890.
-one on burdeck st, cant remember the name of the company, but its right next to tri city bmx. CANT miss it.

I went to Predel in Schenectady. It costs $7.50 for the weight slip.
I registered my trailer in October as a homemade because I didnt have paperwork for it.