Weigh Station

So anyone know where I could throw my car on a scale?

Weigh station or some other means?

i weighed my camaro at the dump when i lived on LI… I probably should’ve left it there.

truck stop in the port of Albany…the building you can see from 787 that says exit 23

Does it cost anything?

when the 25a exit truck stop opens back up…you prob could there, i always wondered too, if it costs anything.

Didn’t Synapse just get a scale?

i would think so…but not sure how much

go to the dump, you pay by how much weight you drop off, so go w/ an empty car and throw out like a soda can, drive back on the scales and go pay the 1 cent to get rid of the garbage.

You can also do it at exit 16 off of the Northway@the truck stop.

the truck stop right rt7 by i88 has a cat scale…

thats the one i was talking about, but that truck stop is shutdown now since there redo-ing it. prob be a while til its back up.

that actually sounds like a pretty good idea. have you/anyone you know tried this before?

Yeah, I would think they would be pissed if you threw away 1 can of soda lmao :lol

I’m not sure if you need to be a resident or not buy Guild. Town Landfill was actually free…the scale is always running so they let me just drive on look at the number and leave…only cost if I wanted a paper printed out “certifying” it or something.

…Or just say “hey can I use your scale?”

I used to weigh my car at Colonie dump and occasionally a truck stop. Any place with truck CAT scales will work too.

Dumbass, theres one at the rock place next to tricity BMX on burdeck. Go into the office and ask them to turn on the scale. Takes 5 seconds. Did it last year…

Also Accurate Down the street from hunts has one.

Predals by hunts has one…

etc

I asked Morgan about this yesterday and he said the scales should be up and running in a week or so.

hmm any idea what hell charge to use it?

No idea, but being able to see the weight at each corner could be nice for some peeps on here.

I’m betting my car will be 2900-3000lbs w/out driver.

Im guessing without me my cars aobut 3400