Car Scale

Anyone know of anything that you can check how much your car weighs?
Like a drive on scale? If so how much?

Don’t those garbage drop off places weigh your car when you enter and leave? Just park on their scale as if you’re interested in dropping off your trash, and ask the guy what weight your car scaled in ^^ not sure on the accuracy tho.

i heard those truck stop stations leave there scales on at night so you could just check it out there.

theres one in mississauga, on mavis and dundas. waste recycling i believe. $25.00

Most truck scale stations leave their scales on 24h, you can just drive on and read it. They’re all over. And they’re free.

road trip to the QEW weighing station at 3rd line both directions.

LOL meet? ahahha

Go to your local dump lol thats what i do when i want to know

i work at a transfer station (aka dump)… i park on the scale when working over night! lol Stock S13 hatchback = 1240kgs or 2730lbs. we charge $25 Weigh Only fee as well … but mention son240 and i may waive the fee! LOL! just kidding!

i go to the truck/mto stops all the time… i only go when they are closed. They usually leave the scale on. Don’t see anything wrong with it. Did it right in front of a cruiser and he did nothing.

Because there is nothing wrong with it. It’s perfectly legal, that’s why they leave them on and leave the display you can see on as well.

some dumps you can also just go it, through out something small and pay the $2 min. then you can see what your car weighs

we have one at the truck stop/gas station i work at

i can pull my car up on it whenever i want :stuck_out_tongue:

awesome , sounds good, anyone know the closest weigh station from the north side of Brampton??? is there one on Hurontario (Hwy 10) towards Orangeville?