i want to weigh my car

is there anyplace around here where i can go to get my car weighed im just curious what it is right now

River road.

Head to Grand Island. Get off last exit before tolls. Go left. It will be on your left hand side.

Its a place that takes concrete, ect… Can’t miss it.

Drive on the scale, and they have a live LED display.

Oh, and it does round to the nearest ten (i think).

is it free?

rgr

Subscribed.

Yeah… no one is there at night.

I think it “closes” around 6-8PM.

But the gates are almost always open. Even if they are open its free to weigh in, you just have to go see the guy at the “office” (aka trailor).

We drop bricks off their all the time at work. Its free, unless you have stone, brick, or concrete to dump.

heh, go to a junkyard with a weigh station

sweet thx

Any truck stop has scales. Jims Truck Stop on Walden, or if you feel like a cruise down the 90, the one big truckstop at the Pendleton(?) exit. Free? Not sure anymore. It used to be back in the day.

Or you could go to Hybrid, rumor has it they have corner weights. Free? Dunno, call Hybrid.

Pendleton has an exit?

I think you can go to any truck stop on the thruway and weigh your car. Doubt it’s free though.

nice jims is 5 min away from me

U mean Pembroke…and if Hybrid has corner weights…thats sexy

define around here.

I know REBOY supply in ELMA has a scale for the same reason of said concrete place.
but you have to go in during business hours for the weight. they sell stone & mulch by the pound.

I forgot about Reboy, they are not far from me.
Gravel places also have scales but I don’t know how close they weigh.

u could also goto a scrap yard to drop off some scrap metal…or just ask them to weigh ur ish

:smash2: Yeah I’m dumb

I just did mine at the river road one,

3740 :tif:

what were you expecting?

In addition to those already mentioned:

If You want a front/rear distribution: On Bailey, couple of blocks before Clinton (just past the UPS main sort site) there is a CERTIFIED public scale. for tractor-trailors and such. Drive-on, drop $5, get a ticket.

It’s nice because You can park on the scale with the front axle on the First “PAD” and the rear on the second “pad” … You’ll have Your front/rear distribution.

But any truck stop will due usually

my old notch was 2670 iirc… prolly cause there was no frame left.

GOOD sh1t, am going to be guttin and removing ps and ac from car, would be nice to weight b4 and after.
ill try to get it done and post up with pics, finally got a cam :slight_smile: