Weigh stations in WNY?

Anyone know of any weighstations that would accept cars? Id love to know what my car weighs. Think that would be a fun meet/ride.

I would go to one off of river road … it was to the nearest 20lbs… but! its free if you go at like 8pm

The truck stop on Walden near the galleria has one I think it costs $5? you get a print out

good call, i need mine weighed

your car needs to go to the yard…yup junk

There also one on bailey between clinton and dingens st

these are the two that I’ve used many times before. They are tractor trailer scales, and IIRC are certified FWIW. Its nice that you can park front axle on one scale, rear axle on another scale and get something of a F/R ratio.

Where is this?

I seen a farmer has one out by the street in the lockport area. Drive on at like 2:00 a.m, read the scale, then cruize away. lol

R & R on william did my car for $5

R & R Salvage Inc
1329 William St
Buffalo, NY 14206

Just south of the Grand Island bridge’s.

Go to a CAT scale. They are guaranteed accurate and cheap. Jim’s has a scale, but it isn’t all that grand. Even truckers don’t like using non-cat scales due to accuracy and they are dealing with 80k pounds plus. Your cars weight is much more sensitive to accuracy. The CAT scales will be better especially if you are wanting to weigh axles separately to see weight distribution. Locator below.

http://catscale.findlocation.com/results.aspx

scaled at the track.

-3620 lbs w/o me