where can i weigh the car?

I am curious how much my car weighs, where can one do it, and how much would it cost?

go to a dump with some trash and they will weight your car with the garbage in it then with no garbage in it thats what i do. and there scales are dead on

i dont get it? dump?

where you would take tables mattresses etc to

lol immagrints!

like andrew said it where u bring garbage. Where all the big trucks that pick up ur trash bring their garbage. When u go there they weigh ur car with the garbage in it, then u throw it away, and they weight ur car with nothing in it and charge u X amount of dollars based on the weight of garbage u threw out

I go all the time they ask me and my friends if we are racing lol

uh i know what a dump is, ‘immigrants’? And who the hell were your ancestors you loser. Plus I’ve been in canada for 10 years entering 11 now.

“Uh go to a dump get it weighed therE” wow that’s really helpful. As if everyone knows that dumps have weighing equipment and that you can go weigh your car. DUH IMMIGRANTS DON’T KNOW THAT!

Must every response to a question come with an insult on son240?

Yea immigrants with their degrees and PhDs don’t get jobs but they don’t go to garbage dumps either, unless they get jobs there, then they know.

By the way Canada wouldn’t exist without immigration, immigrants built this country and made this country what it is today. Oh and the original settlers who are not like the immigrants and who’s descendants are so proud to attack current immigrants, have raped and murdered the original inhabitants of Canada. They are PROUD to not be immigrants today.

Thanks for your insightful answer plus bonus insult.

You can also go to a truck weigh station, when they’re closed they leave the scale on. At least they do up here, and you can just drive on, it’s got a big LED display panel that shows you the weight.

yea you can try the truck stop on the 401 between oakville and burlington I think, worth a try if you really wanna find out the exact weight, or yo just jack up the car put a scale under each tire, lower than add up the weight displayed on each scale.

Hahaha, and here I was, wondering, what a_ahmed could do to be a bigger tool than he already is :smiley:

haha that made my night.

I think we should have our next meet at a dump… anyone wanna start an SQ1 convoy??

lol dude CHILL man take er easy. I obvouisly know my heritage is not from canada. Its not an insult just a joke. Thus the LOL beside it. If that affects u in any sort of way for saying immagrant than i feel sorry for u…if someone makes a racist comment about white people think i care? no man cause i take er on the chill side of things haha

Racism is not a joke. So for those who think I’m a tool for arguing back about issues are little kiddie fools themselves.

You know I met a guy with an 850 bimmer just the other day, and what I find out is that he used to be a 240 owner and that he used to be on son when it first started out by iquabob who created, he told me even then how the forum was very immature and filled with people who think too highly of themselves and just insult others… no other 240 forum has as much vigor of this type as this one lol.

I mean when someone asks a question must it always be answered with a LOL LOL OMGZ U EZTOOPID insult? It’s really bad rep for a local 240 club… a few people in real life that are no longer on this forum told me that a new local forum/club should be started cause of this… it’s not cool, not cool at all.

Back on topic however,

Can regular cars enter those truck areas? I’ve never obviously entered them, so I’m not sure how to go about with them. A little more description? Cause it wouldn’t be that nice having a cop that might be there question me and give me a ticket for weighing my car lol.

Racism is funny, it’s a joke in my opinion. When I’m with my friends, we make racist jokes all the time. If you’re mature enough to understand that it’s a joke then it shouldn’t offend anyone.

uh… immigrants aren’t a race

Andrew did not start SON240sx, if I remember correctly it was Alex and Phil? (Someone please correct me)

A_Ahmed, I joined this group in 99’ when I bought my first 240sx, it wasn’t bad since there was a common respect. We were all researching and finding new information about performance and performance parts available to our cars (there was no drift scene). You could ask a newb question (which I did) and not get flamed since the person who answered probably just learned the answer to the question a week prior.

Sure there were a few jokes and some big ego’s, as any car scene has!!! When SON tried to go hardcore (Andrew took over) and moved away from Yahoo Groups to phpBB a lot of volatility was introduced since it was highly competitive. (I joined again in 04 since I purchased my second 240sx)

Your right, SON is volatile but mainly to the fact that the 240sx is an established car. There’s hardly a question someone asks that hasn’t been asked before. In a way, it feels like babysitting… “Go search”, “have you looked into it yourself”, “did you clean up after playing”…

Then there’s your question, sure it’s semi-valid (you did no research of your own), not normally asked but there’s a common sense answer. Truck weigh scale, dump, call a race track, talk to a mechanic… etc. You got an answer and how did you respond:

You got made fun off for not knowing what a dump is. Did you even think before writing your response? Did you enter “dump” into Google and see what turned up? Doesn’t this compound the fact that it was originally a weak question? Can you see why some people get irritated?

Next time you want to start a conversation on the internet, back-up your question with some knowledge. Don’t ask where to weigh your car without finding out yourself? Because frankly, asking on SON is not research, it’s being lazy. It tells me that A) I’m better then you and don’t need to do any work and B) It’s not really important to me since I haven’t invested any time into finding out myself.

Do what you will with my analysis, disregard it, make fun of me, and convince yourself that your better then me, I don’t care. However, I do suggest that you re-examine your mode-operandi, not only for our sanity but for yours as well.

Since you live in Oakville area, go down the 401 West bound. Just before James Snow Parkway, there is a truck stop/weighing station on the right.

1. Drive your car through there
  2. Weigh your car
  3. Get results
  4. Go home, remove Auto tranny and put in 5-spd (it’s lighter)
  5. ???
  6. Profit

Man, you should hear my friends and I, usually revolving around native jokes, which tend to revolve around me… Which then turn into hour long conversations about minority rights and the like… Racisim IS funny, and the funniest part about it is that there are people in the world who are backwards enough that they actually believe that shit as something serious.

LMMFAO!

Dude, you’re my hero.

Read about it: