Weigh Station

my guess for mine would be ~2050lbs

what are you pushing to the wheels? i didnt look in your thread lulz

Right now… prolly 210ish

when i had my swift it came in at a hefty 1776 w/out me. me +190 lbs. it was a rocket all 79hp.

I’d like to get my car on the scale, since I haven’t found any solid numbers on the interwebz of the S13+RB25 weight.

2,694.32lbs

Give or take if theres change in the center console

im interested to see what synapse would charge

The only bad thing about dump scales, ais they often arent that accurate, and dont need to be. All they are concerned with is the difference in wieght before/after. So the scales could be off by 50-100+lbs! Just a little fun fact

good call. never thought of that.

LVD has a scale. found out last season. made a pass was on the return road after i got my slip, drove by it , put it in reverse to check the weight.

1/2 tank of fuel in my mk2 with me in it was 2330.

wait… right before the little booth where you get your timeslips or right after it?

yea

FFFFUUUU

before or after

after i made my pass down the strip.

so before or after the time slip booth.

:thumbup

me and george have like 5 places to go over here…have the 4 stone quarrys and we have the richer feeds polant and the mosa station…know its a bitch of a drive to get it weighed but im sure theirs a mosa station not too far from you got my trucked weighed last saturday to see the difference between the studded snows didn’t cost anything if you go late when management is gone

i hate you so much.