any who have a good connection in the collision business?

My girlfriend’s 02 grand am got hit and the insurance company appraised it at roughly 1800 of course being in college she doesnt have an extra 1800 just laying around but she can scrap together some money just wondering if any one can help me out with a good price.

If the insurance company appraised it at $1800, why isnt the insurance company paying for it?

She probably has a $1k deductable

was appraised at 50/50 fault so no insurance check, plus she took collision off the week before it happened so it has to be all out of her pocket.

ROFL, sorry but the irony is too funny.

does it NEED to be fixed? or is the car drivable without being repaired?

:word:

doesnt neccesarrily need to be fixed but is clearly an eyesore an the inspection is due in may so it will have to be fixed before then…no need to be sorry i laughed as well now im just the one stuck tryin to figure out how to get it fixed.(god damn karma)

you kinda need to be more specific with the damage. If its body shit, order panels off ebay, toss them on, and fuck paint…

it’s an 02 grand am. it probably much shittier that it did when it rolled off the lot.

Maybe it flattened out some of the ugly ass cladding on it?

its drivers side frontal damage(bumper, headlight, front quarterpanel,etc) like i said it is driveable but with inspection coming most likely will not pass.

throw a headlight on it. be done with it…

hah thats what i said, but its her car and it has to be fixed blah blah blah.

so punch her then, show her who is in charge…

cars arent for women, cars are for men…

hit me up., my shop is by SSBC in clearence. i could prolly hook you up, been dead this last 2 weeks. what color is the car?

shes better off buying used parts from a junkyard and fixing it as she can. get the parts she needs for inspection and fuck the rest

Don’t go to Carruba.

Just don’t. Ugh.

I think jays dad owns a body shop (num482)

send him a PM

what color is the car ive got some extras from one of mine that will work