any who have a good connection in the collision business?

red

go to marks aoutparts over by bailey they had like 20 grandams back there

My uncle and his friend are looking for side projects. If interested, PM me and I’ll give you his contact info.

Irony:
Getting a phone call from my sister with a red grand am while reading this thread “I just slid on black ice and smashed into a guardrail.”
So not to thread jack but choko, any idea of what it’d run for this? I havent seen it in person but it looks like just a bumper cover and fender
http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/315/car004bq0.jpg

My friend could do it. He works at Bittermans but, he does side jobs. He’s doin a Vette right now, but should be done with it by next week.

Lemmie know. PM me

[QUOTE=Joe]Irony:
Getting a phone call from my sister with a red grand am while reading this thread “I just slid on black ice and smashed into a guardrail.”
So not to thread jack but choko, any idea of what it’d run for this? I havent seen it in person but it looks like just a bumper cover and fender

I could do that easy. lol. i did a red grand am like a month ago, and bought to much paint, i have some left, might be your lucky day lol. shoot me a pm.

when i do work and i tell someone when it will be done, its done. that. would take me 4 days max. as i work online 7 hrs a day and at the shop like 4 hrs a day.

ironic because that is about the exact same damage as my girlfriend only on the other side,same color etc wierd

Call m&m on William. Don’t quote me on it, but there might be a Grand Am there like yours. Headlights are $15, $25 for body panels and bumpers.