Any WoW players here?

I decided never to play WoW after watching an engineer from IBM and Apple have a intense hour long convo where they detailed play 30+ hours and week and their wifes being upset…They were also trying to figure out how to fit more game time in during the week.

The guild is called Die in a Fire. We are number 3 on server Alliance side. Getting in should be no issue.

Yes sir. It’s cheaper than going out drinking 5 nights a week.

You know it Papi

I have given up hardcore play for this very reason. I was playin 5 nights a week from 10pm until about 5am. I gained a lot of weight and became less social. Thank god my computer broke when it did…that was what initially made me quit playing so much (on top of my gf uninstalling it 3 times a week…)

nobutiusespaces

Well what is your ingame name? are you allowed to invite?
Keep in mind i have no level 80 characters on the Alliance side, so i have a level 4 dwarf hunter right now, and i CAN make a death knight so i can get to 80 faster, im not sure what i should do, but who do i ask for the /ginvite?

thanks again.

GET A LIFE!
HORRIBLE!
IHISM!

Seriosuly? GFY!

In game names are:

Zachariel, Tödlich, and Drastikk

lol @ TODD LICK!

ok im done enjoy WoW u guays

I went all day w/o wanting to play, now I have a HUGE craving to leave early and ignore my gf for the rest of the night just so I can play…fml…

i bet if i suggested a game of quidditch, everyone would cum in their pants

ty paul rudd

I hate you.

LOL :nerd:

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

My husband plays WOW too, hes the co owner of the guild. So I don’t get in trouble for long hours of wow.

:fail:

Haha my girlfriend is obsessed with that. She’s always playing it when online.

I wonder if Chino is still owed $ in online play?