any1 on here have a early 90s white GTP?

im driving down XXX and im just out for a cruise. i see a white GTP (early-md 90s, the kinda boxy looking ones) it had exhast, black rims, a-pillar gauges, and i would assume some other things. so im just cruising and the guy pulls up next to me and gets on it, then slows down and does it again. im not really in the mood to play, so i didnt do anything. so we start coming up to a light, and he frantically tries to get into an open lane so both of us can be first at the light. light turns green and he takes off, i start getting on it, and it spins like crazy and doesnt hook up at all.

it was about this time that i remembered that we were about to go flying by a police station. hmm, prob not the best idea to go flying by a police station like that. so i let off it right away and slow down to the speed limmit. a little further down the road, i pull next to him again (this time with cars in front of us) and i look over cuz i wanted to give him the thumbs up, but he had the thug look (the lean with the left hand at high noon on the wheel and the hat on backwards) and wouldnt look over. he then proceded to get on it again and then had to slam on the brakes so he didnt hit the cars in front of him.

soooooooooo, if whoever ownes this car is on here, just wanted to say nice car and sorry i wasnt really in the mood to play tonight.

nick peral lmao hahah

sounds like La royale bag de’ douche.

deusche bag +1

dude, you need to sell the r/t becuase obviously you cant handle it if you arent going to race someone when they challenge you.

Sorry, had to say it

if we wernt about to go by a freekin police station then i probably would have. in your eyes im obviously an idiot, buy really how fucking stupid do u have to be to street race right in front of a police station??

Not to be a douche, but he’s ragging on you after this thread by you…

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12199

yes im well aware of that. and i knew some1 was gonna after i posted this one. o well

R/Ts used to be cool

cars a sc3.8 swap it will spank u

sorry mike… gotta agree… :frowning:

thats cool it looked really sharp and looked like it had a lot into it.

damn that means there are two S/c 3.8 swapped early 90’s GTPs rollin around, i know someone with a :snky: one that looks all bone stock, even had the wheels re-powdercoated the original white. very clean 13.2s car

yeah this one was def not stock looking. it had black or really dark grey rims (might have had chrome lip), really big exhaust tips and an a-pillar gauge pod on it. im guessing the s/c 3.8 swap basically just means taking the motor out of a newer GTP and putting it in one of the older ones?

Its pretty slow. GTPs are incapable of going fast. Especially this kids. I talked to him one night at mighty. He said he couldnt get the supercharger working, so he just left it off.

Armed with that knowledge I say you go race him for money.

ur an ass

well, he took off and it looked like that thing moved VERY well. after seeing it, not something i would want to mess with. MAYB after i get shift kit, headers and tune, but even that would just be to see where i stand. it would prob still be faster.

when r u going to man up so we can put those poses on

i need to buy more header wrap. that and i need to find a saturday when im not going to have to work. soon enough, trust me i want to get them done really badly.

Horray for Nick Z! It has more in it than a 13.2. Just needs a better tune IMO.