anybody charge ac on the side?

thanks for stating the obvious. I dont know how Id remember that if you didnt post that.

it’s got a ford emblem, wheels, and some lights PJB

yes it does. Two less lights as of today though until I get the other one in the mail.

Jesus Christ just call Jon Waite and go to park auto to have it diag/fixed/charged and stop fucking around with cheap fixes.

You’ll spend more in $$$ and burnt brain cells dicking around with it any other way.

:rofl

LISTEN TO ADAM, PAUL.

Park was who did it last year. I just dont have time during the week

Fucking drop it off the night before and get a ride. JC

not that easy when I live 25 miles away. Its just not convenient

sounds like this truck is having a lot of issues

+1

just get it properly fixed

Sucks you dont have a civic pjb… you wouldn’t have all these finicky problems.

Jellies just bring it up u dumb bastrd , we put dye in it last yr so we should be able to find the leak .

• juan, love my civic

if I get a chance I will. It seems to be colder since I put the can in it but I only drove it a few miles since then.

And I didnt know that Civics were perfect and never need any kind of repairs

You know the reason why professional shops use the service machines is to first put 28 inches of vaccum on the system first to perform both a leak test and that is the point at which any water will be drawn out. Just putting a can of R-134 in and not removing moisture that could have entered the system can damage expensive components. Moral of the story if your gonna fix it fix it right.

His compressor will be shot by the end of the week if he keeps this cheap SHIT up.

the desiccant bags in the condensor will absorb a certain amount of water vapor or other contaminate, but that has it’s limits.

28 in/hg is not deep enough to eliminate all moisture at 70degF.

PJB PM me if you really want to get it resolved.

Ya want over 35 in vac . That’s where we go to at least . I normally pull em down for 1/2 hr just to be sure .

Go see Dannyboy actually Danny I may have a job for you!!! PM coming your way.