Can anyone on here recharge A/C systems?

Im looking for someone or some place to evacuate and recharge my A/C. Can anyone on here do it, or knows of a place that does it cheap?

Or should I just say screw it and throw two of those recharge cans at it?

never just say screw it. how much does your system hold? why does it need a recharge? do you have pag oil to put in it?

According to autozone.com, it takes 18 or 22 oz depending on the compressor thats in there.

The pressure sensor was cracked when someone awesomely backed into my bumper and ran a trailer hitch through it and into the dual pressure sensor. I replaced the sensor, but the system is at 0psi, probably has some moisture in it and whatnot.

I have nothing, and know little about A/C systems.

charging it is very simple, inside the hood it tells you the type and amount, if ya wanna do everything properly, by the correct tools and machines to bleed and refill the system, or do it the ghettttto way and take a phillips head and hold the valve open until nothing else comes out on the low side with a rag over it, then get an oil can and the correct amount of 134a and refill the system with the car running and a/c on full blast, i do it all the time for side money at valvo, makes for a second income =), if ya need a hand you can swing by my work, bring the stuff ill do it for free

I am able to do it for you. Have vac pumps and R134a just let me know PM me

I put a rag over the low size and hit the needle on the valve until nothing came out. It had pressure before I replaced the sensor, but it was not working due to the broken sensor. To the best of my knowledge the system does not have any leaks, since its been like this for over a year and still had a whole bunch of pressure on the low side.

Chuck, you got PM.

glad ya got it bled