Where can I get my AC charged for my Accord???

Where is teh cheapest place to get the AC charged in my 98 Accord? how long does it take them and can anyone vouche for a particular place?

just go get a recharge kit from advance and do it yourself

Yeah but how well do those work??? I have never had any luck with those. Its just blowing hot air now, how many bottles would it take, and about how much money is it?

if its blowing hot air you might have a leak. If you have a leak, your going to need more than a 40 dollar re-charge kit from the parts store.

its almost a ten year old car, I think its just spent.

Well my 94 teg blows cooler air. Def not a/c air by any means, but it is in fact colder than the outside air. In my situation i think it would only need a recharge. In your situation I would be willing to bet there is a leak. You can try re-charging it, but if indeed there is a leak you may be re-charging it again in a month or so.

How exactly are you getting the right amount of r134 with the DIY method?? r134 is sensitive to pressure for optimal performance, too little or too much pressure is not good. My advice would be to take it somewhere that has an AC machine and can measure out the proper amount of r134, oil, and evacuate your system of air/moisture

Sounds good but WHERE?

PM SENT

i have a 6th gen accord that dosent have a/c also… Well, it DOES but it dosent do shit… It did when i got the car, but i never used it since then and when i tried it last week, nothing…

Where do i go to fix that?

come down to advance and see myself or layzie we will try and help out with the problem

aap sucks 4L loudgp is doing mine at a really good price…