Anybody do body work?

So the other outing we had a mishap. Needless to say, just seeing who could fix this cheap.

As you can see in the first picture the bumper needs to be taken off and resprayed/cleared. The 2nd picture shows how the front bumper is seperated from the fender and would need to be fixed. If you look at the corner lens you can see the fender being pushed in that would need to be pulled out and lined up. There also is a small ding in the fender that could probably just be pulled out. The corner lens also is kinda just sitting there but I’m sure that could be easily fixed.

Anywho, who’s got the skills and tools to do this?

See pics below:

20 views and nobody?

i do some, but i dont like to. thats why i dont work at elma anymore. try dirtye30.

idk, hes good with painting.

Check your PMs.

pm received and returned

Also want to mention this is my DD so it all would have to be fixed in one sitting btw.

I have more than enough skill to do this, but it will not be done in one sitting if you want it done right. I could likely get you back on the road in the same day but I would have to keep the bumper for at least a day, so you would get to drive the scooby with some mad leet weight reduction for a day.

^^^ is that even legal? I mean if it was a friday/saturday thing it could be done over 2 days cuz I have those days off. So just let me know.

i doubt any collision shop is ging to get that done in one day

Yeah 1 day is kinda pushing it, so I’ve extended it a couple. I would be available for the most time from like Thursday @ 10pm - Sunday at noon. So I think thats enough time in between to get it done.

My buddy works at Bittermans on S…Transit in Amherst. They do really good work. But, like they’ve said above its def. longer than a day or even three.

Bump. Looking to get this done relatively soon.

I’ll work your body any day sexy man. :gay3:

oh my that paint is hot.

Adam, stop flirting with me. I don’t allow that since your more than an hour away. Haha