Anybody else not getting Verizon 4G?

Most likely I just broke my LTE, but is anyone else in Buffalo not getting 4G from Verizon when they normally would?

Mine is working fine other then the fact that its sucking my data like crazy.

i haz the 4gs

My phone finally updated to ICS last night (a year late). Now i cant turn off 4g. I might as well not have a cellphone…its always plugged into the wall. The bad part is that Im near the cutoff point between 3g and 4g in cheektowaga, so my service switches 3g/4g every 5 minutes when I’m indoors-- DESTROYS the battery.

/rant

Yes, my 4g works as well.

OK. So it was no coincidence that it never came back on after I toggled it off with the CM10 LTE notification power widget toggle. :nerd:

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 PM ----------

Well that’s fucking weird. The LTE toggle doesn’t toggle back so you’ve got to manually change your network mode to LTE/CDMA/EvDO and it will work again. I didn’t know what the fuck it was so I reflashed the rom, flashed a different ROM, went back to 100% stock via Odin, wiped everything multiple times, and the problem persisted no matter what. I had to go back to CM10 to get access to those settings and manually change it to the correct mode.

These things should really require a license to own. :picard: I am not qualified.

buy an iphone

:lol: :lol: :lol: :tup:

word

Today mine is bouncing in and out of 4G when I normally get it without a hiccup at work.