Anybody using the Tmobile 4g network around here?

Just bought a 4g phone for Tmobile, waiting for it to come in.

How are the data speeds for the network around Buffalo?

I’m coming from Virgin Mobile so anything is better.

:fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:

HSPA+ is not 4G

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Thanks Verizon man. Any users have a report on how the pseudo-4g tmobile service is?

When it’s actually working. it’s fast as fuck. However random spots that you would think it would work, it drops. it’s super weird sometimes. Too late now lol

What phone?

LTE is coming next year-ish to the 1700/2100 MHz bands. Check if your phone has them.

The “3.5G” speeds I’m on right now are plenty fast. Again, it also depends on the phone you’re using not just the network.

Its the samsung exhibit II 4g

When they implement 4G LTE it should work for ya then :tup:

In the mean time your connection should be faster than regular 3G but not quite LTE. It works great for me even when tethered to my laptop streaming youtube / videos, etc.

lol, its a button for me. i should be used to it by now i guess…

TMO used to be the fastest 6 months to a year ago. ATT and VZW have since then surpassed them however the speeds are still very fast. I can download a full song in seconds when on 4g, stream music/full 1080p without problems, ect.

Coverage is the real issue as youll find yourself out of 4g a lot. Luckily they do have the fastest 3g service currently but its definitely no “4g” lol.

Alright, so not bad for $50 per month. I’m porting over to Tmobile today, and getting rid of the shit service from Virgin. I was driving through Ohio last weekend and had no service for like an hour straight, good thing my car didn’t break down.

TMobile sent me a message the other day " We’re investing billions of dollars to make our 4G network better everyday" . Cool. Thanks for the update

Quit being poor and get a real phone company if you’re complaining about it not working.