Anybody else see the U.S. credit rating drop?

Actually for a lot of these “rich guys” recently its not his fucking money it is ours. Over half of the “rich guy” companies that are still around after 2008 have receieved government funding or bail outs to create “more jobs” or keep the companies a float. That governement money comes from our pockets and these “rich guys” while cutting their salaries and shit are still getting bonuses in the hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars a year for still running a failing company.

When the govenerment bails out a company for with $4 mill and then 3 of its CEOs get $500,000 bonuses and the government goes no bad company and thats it we have a right to tax those assholes more to get the omney back that we wasted on them in the first place.

What pisses me off even more right now is I get 25.36% of my paycheck taken out every week between
Social security - which supposedly by the time I am 65 I will not recieve
Disability - doubt i will ever hurt myself being a desk jockey but at least i know its there if i need it
Federal taxes - not even going to complain I personally don’t think we are taxed to much compared to other places
State tax- Ny sucks dick. lets pay asshole in the capital to order more couches for their offices to sleep while they should be working. wish this money went to more teachers, infrastructure repair and keeping rec facilities open year around

I claim zero single and even after that i still end up oweing money at the end of the year. This is bullshit. They need to do away with social security. This entire country has come to our generation supporting the leeches, the old, the sick, the lazy and we have no future. I honestly do not plan on having a child because I dont want to raise them in a situation where they will struggle when they are old cause they have to support “the countries poor decisions”

I was thinking the other night and I feel like the US government and nation as a whole is making the same poor financial decisions that I was when I was 18-20 when I knew nothing about anything and just wanted money for beer bitches and weed and didn’t care how I paid it back or how it affected my future. Now 8 years later I’m slowly digging out and wish i could punch my past self hard in the face