anybody else see whats new with China?

+rep KBB

I had the luxary of going to visit Rachel, NV back in my late teens and in particular outside of the Area 51 complex (never got past the signs that said, “No Trespassing - Use of Deadly Force Authorized” ) and I am a firm believer that the US Government has been building and testing Top Secret Aircraft at this facility as well as other facilities all over the country.

Look at that Helicoptor that was shot down in the Bin Laden Raid. That thing was a modified Blackhawk that had similarities to a Stealth Fighter in that is was supposed to be immune to radar detection as well as the fact that the helicoptor was modified to make next to 0 sound while in flight. Former DoD heads had said that that helicoptor was unlike anything they had ever seen in the course of their career while at the DoD.

Bottom line is this, what you see being used in the field now is something that has been trial tested and proven over the course of decades of military use. I can’t even begin to imagine what the government has coming up the pipe line in terms of experimental aircraft, aquatic vessals, and military weapons.