props to my boys in the c-130 gunships!

kaaamotherFNboom!!!

c-130 gunships take a night flight over flaujia or however it was spelled!

those are the badest plane in the airforce arsenal

2FNfast, check your PMs. :slight_smile:

thats what my little cousin is going to fly. So he can get a airline or cargo job, when he is done serving:bigok: Free flights for me :tounge:

fun planes not the best ride out there but sure as hell haul alot of cars to the track!
and can land on anytype of terrain!

been on the plane too many times…90 percent of the time wasnt on there to land though

Originally posted by slowcamaro
been on the plane too many times…90 percent of the time wasnt on there to land though
:eek: :eek: :cool:

my friend bryant works on those down in pensicola fl he is a mechanic for the c-130

other buddy is mechanic on the c-17’s

C-5 Galaxies :cool:

Originally posted by Craig King
C-5 Galaxies :cool:

scary as hell sitting in the cokpit

those planes are pretty big… my brother use to work on the b52’s… and those are oldschool but HUGE!

the couldn t fit them in the bay’s for working on planes… so the middle to tail section would stick out there huge bays!

bigest plane ever

is that the one that the air force calls teh whore cause it takes it in the front and the rear?? my buddy always talks about the whore and i dont remember what its name is.

some useless info for YINS:

i seen a B-52 crash at the Beaver county airport when i was little:eek: :eek: :eek: when they had the Air Show:eek3:

Originally posted by Shaggy

i seen a B-52 crash at the Beaver county airport when i was little:eek: :eek: :eek: when they had the Air Show:eek3:
:rolleyes:

FALUJHA…:reloading :reloading :reloading :reloading :moon:

Originally posted by integrrac
Antonov An-225 Mriya - Antonov Design Bureau | Aviation Photo #0460264 | Airliners.net

Antonov An-225 Mriya - Antonov Design Bureau | Aviation Photo #0459573 | Airliners.net

Antonov An-225 Mriya - Antonov Design Bureau | Aviation Photo #0466494 | Airliners.net

bigest plane ever

i wonder if any of the pilots ever accidentally left a half drank cup of coffee in the cupholder and forgot about it.

:rofl:

Originally posted by integrrac
Antonov An-225 Mriya - Antonov Design Bureau | Aviation Photo #0460264 | Airliners.net

Antonov An-225 Mriya - Antonov Design Bureau | Aviation Photo #0459573 | Airliners.net

Antonov An-225 Mriya - Antonov Design Bureau | Aviation Photo #0466494 | Airliners.net

bigest plane ever

yea they built that plane originally to haul the Soviet space shuttle. then USSR fell apart. the plane was in a junkyard. 7 years later they revive it and haul BIG stuff all around the world.

i saw the can haul an ENTIRE pro race teams + cars + gear + tools + everything else from location to location.

Originally posted by Shaggy

huh? what year was this.

beaver county’s runway is not hardened enough for a B52 to land on. its also WAY too short.

if you give me the year i can lookup the crash

Originally posted by thefranchise
huh? what year was this.

beaver county’s runway is not hardened enough for a B52 to land on. its also WAY too short.

if you give me the year i can lookup the crash

i doubt there have been all that many B52 crashes at Beaver airport in the last 15 years…

he might be thinking of the one that had a bomb that dropped in the river durring wwII