What did I do with 5G's yesterday?

[I filled this nice shirt with an insane amount of sweat!]

http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/plane_01.JPG

one of the most aerobatic prop planes you can get, “Extra 300L”:
http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/plane_03.JPG

suiting up the parachute: (missed your gentle hands 87foxfag)
http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/plane_02.JPG

My glory gauge… 5G’s
http://photos.e46fanatics.com/data/500/plane_04.JPG

Some may recall i took flight on a Blue Angels L39 Jet a last month. After going back to the base I had drinks with several pilots I exchanged numbers with a few. I recieved a call from one pilot who is a former F-16 Fighter pilot. We did a lot of dog fight maneuvers that he used to pull in combat. I couldn’t have gotten any closer to puking… it was AMAZING!

I’m kinda pissed… We started off doing some warm up routines to help me adjust to the G’s… Somehow I shut the camera off after only 5 minutes (out of the 35minute ride) Unfortunately the good stuff was never captured, i really wanted to see what I looked like when i dry-heaved a couple times.

So in short, the video is kinda lame, but it’s all i’ve got. There’s about 4 or 5 aerobatic maneuvers before we got to our location and started the real stuff.

what a thrill :tup:

LOL…you look so serious

it’s really hot

fuck, at first I thought you bought a damn plane for $5000 hahaha.

good stuff. you have some pretty good hookups man :tup:

wait… 5 G’s or 5k? or both? either way :tup:

that looks like a lot of fun :tup:

nice crotch

[quote=“dirtye30,post:4,topic:35959"”]

wait… 5 G’s or 5k? or both? either way

[/quote]

the nice thing about the internet is that you can always go back and re-read. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Toda Party,post:6,topic:35959"”]

nice crotch

[/quote]

yeah, we were both admiring it in the picture.

Now you know how newman feels in the girl jeans :stuck_out_tongue:

nice

[quote=“LAFENGAS,post:7,topic:35959"”]

the nice thing about the internet is that you can always go back and re-read. :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

inded but its very misleading to me. the title leads me to belirve it’s a monitary value, while the pic of your max G makes me believe the opposite. help a domestikid out.

was that out at Akron airport?

Awesome Josh. I’ve been begging my uncle to borrow a 2 seater experimental from one of his friends for next time I head out west. He just started competing again in his G200 he built, sent me a message the other day saying he was doing 500 degree per second rolls. :lol:

[quote=“dirtye30,post:10,topic:35959"”]

inded but its very misleading to me. the title leads me to belirve it’s a monitary value, while the pic of your max G makes me believe the opposite. help a domestikid out.

[/quote]

it was free for me… Pilot wouldn’t even let me pay for fuel. I just paid for his dinner/beers. So the reference was to the acceleration units. :wink:

[quote=“n20junkie,post:11,topic:35959"”]

was that out at Akron airport?

[/quote]

yes.

[quote=“MPD47,post:12,topic:35959"”]

Awesome Josh. I’ve been begging my uncle to borrow a 2 seater experimental from one of his friends for next time I head out west. He just started competing again in his G200 he built, sent me a message the other day saying he was doing 500 degree per second rolls. :lol:

[/quote]

nice thing about this plane is that it’s certified and not an experimental. Do you fly/pilot?

wow man. way to go.

in for lafengas building his own plane this winter.

thats hot …

Proper :tup: Pretty jealous!

You sir have made me jealous. Looks like a blast!

I know when I used to rip the rally car around the adrenaline would get me sweating pretty good. I can’t imagine how much I’d sweat sitting in one of those LOL.

5g’s in a fix wing air plane< 5g’s in a rotor wing. it is fun, glad to see you are having fun… want to build a plane… i can fly it.

[quote=“Inn-Tune,post:17,topic:35959"”]

I know when I used to rip the rally car around the adrenaline would get me sweating pretty good. I can’t imagine how much I’d sweat sitting in one of those LOL.

[/quote]

I couldn’t believe how soaked i was when i got out. It wasn’t hot or anything…simply my body’s reaction to the stress.

[quote=“Anonymity,post:18,topic:35959"”]

want to build a plane… i can fly it.

[/quote]

I may purchase a share of this plane next spring… i’ll keep you in mind.

Why don’t you just become a pilot?