Anybody elses mood decide what music they listen to?

Im mad right now so im listening to Hatebreed, Poison the well, Pissing Razors, Pennywise and some other shit

:gives: its nice out!!!go cut the grass!!!

Originally posted by Pewterss
:gives: its nice out!!!go cut the grass!!!

your posts suck

Originally posted by 1320
your posts suck
you going to the track today bitch and i’m listening to my step- dad cut the grass:D

eh, sometimes it does. but even when i’m happy, i’m listening to music like hatebreed, fear factory, etc. but i do have one cd that is completely reserved for when i’m mad. its fear factory’s last cd they released(new one coming tuesday :smiley: ). the songs were their originals that were never released. its like “death, death, kill, kill, sacrifice your cat” type of music lol.

Originally posted by 1320
your posts suck
:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yep horny = club or any dance music women shake that ass too.
which pretty much makes me happy so i guess its all the same all the time

happy = dispatch, guster, some rap
bored and/or tired = massive attack, portishead, ltj bukem
pissed = cephalic carnage, cannibal corpse, ion dissonance

eh… the only given is that when I’m out driving on a clear, warm night at higher speeds, I listen to Jamiroquai or old Prodigy CDs

Originally posted by lucid INTERVAL
happy = dispatch, guster, some rap
bored and/or tired = massive attack, portishead, ltj bukem
pissed = cephalic carnage, cannibal corpse, ion dissonance

portishead!!! haha dispatch… guster… hahahaha

oh geez… brokeass… point one for “typical” VW driver

its more the other way around for me. the music sets the mood for me.

it’s more like you are all pansy fagg0rts :madfawk:

:tounge: :tounge:

My mood makes me decide what music i listen too. I can’t think of a certain group that goes with each mood though, because i listen to so many different things.

yeah, i have different music, for my different moods.

if i’m pissed at work i listen to some acoustic stuff to kinda calm me down a little bit.

Originally posted by Talonchick
I can’t think of a certain group that goes with each mood though, because i listen to so many different things.

yeah i think i listen to different music dependin on my mood…no real set groups either tho.