Anybody Ever Ship a Bumper Via Greyhound?

Anybody ever done it? i need to have somebody send me a new bumper for my m3… i broke a mounting clip on it last night and now its sagging really bad…

Its only ~60 bux to ship it same day from baltimore to buffalo

I’ve sent out 3 bumpers, all were success stories. Just make sure the sender takes care in the packaging of it.

as long as your bumper doesn’t have a problem hanging out with poor people…

had a bumper shopped to me via greyhound. They beat the shit out of it, but since it was urethane, it didn’t really matter. I assume yours will also be urethane or ABS, so you should be fine.

jesus… how much shit have you broke or are having problems with on this car?

, I think it was broken before… it happend when i was taking the bumper off to remove the ACS lip last night… I had some bumper sag on that side and was going to try to line it back up, and the stupid little plastic tab twisted…

i could fix the tab no problem, but the ACS lip has fucked up my bumper anyways… the holes which i was expecting to be ~ the size of a pencil turned out to be ~ the size of a dime… the previous owner looked to have just made the holes bigger to give him adjustment room…

The new bumper is cheaper then a replcement ACS lip, and is the same color and already wrapped in 3m film… My bumper is stone chipped to death as well…

I’ve shipped 2.

Both were success stories. Dropped off in ghetto of Rochester.

i shipped one thru NEMF. they would not offer insurance and sure enough, was bent in half when the buyer got it. i had to refund his money and was out 400 bucks. i had that thing in a wood frame and everything. the frame was gone when it was received. i’ve heard good things about greyhound.