Anybody good at physics and want to make moneys

Lockwood > Capen.

engineering library on the 3rd floor of capen > lockwood.

this sounds wierd, but lockwood is way too quiet for me. i can’t stay still and silent that long so i don’t feel comfortable there :wiggle:

that reminds me I still have to do that library thing. oh dear.

not when you work in there and you deal with all the idiots of the world…

corey, i’ll help you if you want and i don’t require moneys.

YAY I may need a little help with inclined plane problems. I’ll let you know. They’re confusing my situations and ruining my sexy.

if you are in the libraries i can help you at 4pm…

i don;t care about money either…

Oye. Well thank you, but me and 24 other bewildered students all snuggled in our TA’s office this evening reviewing. It cleared up some major issues.

quuuuestion…

how do you find the x component of velocity when a projectile hits the ground (or stops)?

The y is easy. The x…I’m not seeing it.

oh…snap…got it. yay.

how did the test go for ya?

I did well. 75/100 with a mean of 69.8% (I asked the professor to post the standard deviation of the scores since knowing the mean is fairly useless if you don’t know how much the grades were spread out around it). I studied my heart out for that exam, so I’m happy with my grade. :slight_smile:

if ya have any problems that can be answered through a pm hit me up, i’m a junior engineering major and can help ya out with probably most of your questions you may have.

A block of mass m = 3.5 kg is dropped from height h = 68 cm onto a spring of spring constant k = 1690 N/m (Fig. 8-36). Find the maximum distance the spring is compressed

.166m is not correct. I had x= sq(2mgh/k) but no. This seems like a simple question and that’s why I’m not entirely pleased with not being able to solve it.