Anybody good at physics and want to make moneys

I need help.

Massive amounts of help with physics. I never took it in high school and now I’m taking PHY107, which is a bit over my head. The questions confuse me. I’ll pay moneys. Or in detailing. Whichever.

Let me know. :slight_smile:

Oh man, I absolutely p0wn3d PHY107. If I had any free time I’d be happy to help, but I really don’t. If you can post up any specific Q’s I could explain stuff online. Who’s teaching the class?

Saaaablauer.

This one…

While two forces act on it, a particle is to move at the constant velocity v = (3.9 m/s) - (-3.6 m/s). One of the forces is F1 = (2.363755095135 N) + (-5.000051076474 N). What is the other force?

I’m sure I’m missing something…

maybe i have been out of physics for too long, but dont you need to know the mass of the particle and the direction of the forces?

I’m guessing you’re doing i and j vectors?

oh woops yes.

Unless I’m forgetting something or you left something out, F2 = (-2.363755095135 N) + (+5.000051076474 N)

Constant velocity = balanced forces. Any mention of acceleration?

Now that we know the forces are in terms of i and j (i.e. x and y) we know direction. Since there appears to be no acceleration, mass doesn’t matter. F=ma. a=0 so m drops out.

<---- 5 in AP physic :slight_smile:

tutored 2 people… and got them both A’s in the class…
what kind of money is this being offered

You name it $$/hr. :slight_smile:

no acceleration. that is the exact problem from the site. I copy and pasted. heh.

i can help you as much as u want. i owned that course.

and the answer to the question u posted is simply the negatives of the forces acting on it. notice how the question states constant velocity. well constant V means acceleration is 0. and since F=ma, the sum of the forces must balance out to be zero.

so ur answer is : F1 = (-2.363755095135 N) + (5.000051076474 N)

but seriously man, i can def help ya with this course if u want. i’ll even let ya detail my car haha. but it’s def not necesary.

edit, i missed bikerfrys post. i said pretty much what he said.

REALLY!? You are amazing. You are terrific!

I have all my old exams and homework from PHY107 and PHY108 if you want

That is a nice gesture, however!

However I won’t have any motivation to try to figure these out, which seem to get easier as I do them. Which is I suppose is called learning. :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah, but it’s always nice to know what will be focused on come exam time… you still have to learn it, but you’ll see what subjects hit harder than others and be able to focus on it.

haha no prob, just pm me if u need help with any other shit. i’m in capen alot these days…

Aha. Good point! Let me know when I can pick them up. My first exam is friday. :nervous: They actually posted an old exam up.

lol i was exempt from college physics from the AP credits

oh hey if your first test is firday… and you have ANy Q’s i can meet ya on campus and help ya out… just pm me when you are gonna be on campus… i live right in hadley…

you not gonna cut up goob and put goob pieces in the back of your turnk?

I think I’m getting this now. I’ll let you know if I need help. I’ll have to venture into Capen. I’m more of a Lockwood person myself.