Anybody have a wideband I can use?

Well, when I log my car my narrowbands say I’m running really rich, and the car feels slow so I believed it. Then some “knowledgeable 3000GT/Stealth” person says to ignore the narrowbands completely as they are highly inaccurate. I know they are pretty inaccurate but figured when I’m getting 1.01V’s compared to the normal .94 that it is indeed running rich.

I was just wondering if someone has a wideband I could borrow to see if I am indeed running rich. The only issue is I don’t have an extra O2 bung, unless you can mount it in the exhaust tip? I was thinking I could pull out a NB02 and put in the WB02 but that would be a pain and would only get good readings at WOT.

And yes, I have pressure tested and had a small leak at the TB but went away as soon as I opened the plate, BUT I didn’t hold the pressure very long. I also checked my fuel trims after I let it idled forever and they said the ECU was pulling fuel in vacuum so I’m assuming it isn’t a boost leak…

I’m thinking either the car runs ridiculously rich stock and I need to tune it/crank up the boost or the NB02’s are off.

Any help? Thanks!