WTB Wideband O2

Anybody have a wideband O2 they want to part with? Preferably a good used AEM one, just for money reasons, but let me know what you have.

I have one of the cheap autometer narrow-band air/fuel gauges but want to upgrade to a wideband. how accurate are those narrowband ones? can you trust them to tell you CLOSE the “truth”? i know alot of times they bounce around between rich and lean, but i just put in a new o2 sensor and it stays pretty steady about 1-2 o’clock on the gauge while i’m under power. i understand the 0-5V is definitely better (because of the higher 0-5V resolution), but wanted to know how much i can trust the 0-1V narrowband.

I know i’ve asked this before, but money is a bit tight and i can’t afford the whole obd1 swap and dyno tuning right now. it runs like shit on the 450’s and its definitely running pig rich (it smells THAT bad). i wanted to just put the stock si injectors back in so i can drive it for now and keep the boost extremely low (5psi-ish). i would think the stock tune with an fmu and extra inline fuel pump would be anough to keep it safe? BUT I DO WANT A WIDEBAND TO KEEP AN EYE ON IT…

can’t trust a narrowband to tune boosted setups. they only read a narrow range very close to stoich and you want to tune richer than that under load

Do you just want one to tune with, or to run full time? I’ve got a standalone Innovate LM-1 to tune with (provided your tuning program can disable closed loop operation) then run the stock narrowband once fully tuned.

i have a aem wideband shoot me a pm and make offer

I want to keep one in there full time…all i have is a narrowband and i dont really trust it. i believe stock si injectors (280’s?) and low boost should prob be ok to run, but i want some piece of mind that its really not running lean

bump…anyone else have one? people dont like to return messages