Anybody here have XM radio.

I am thinking of getting XM radio.

I was just wondering if it would be worth it to get an XM head unit or just get the XM add on that works through the fm radio.

I currently have an alpine cdm 7874 and it is not XM ready but otherwise works good. If I was to get an XM radio head unit and the XM unit it would run me around 400 bucks.

So what would you guys go with?

I had it, and loved it…lots of music variety

whitey will chime in… he has xm… i’d get an XM headunit…

I don’t need a new head unit but I just wondered if the sound quality would be any better with the xm headunit vs. the one that just works through the fm radio.

i got XM… its mad tight yo

i have the alpine head and the alpine XM kit… all my shit was mucho dolla bills but i got it all half off so it didn’t matter…

the nice thing doing it that way is it looks real good and it connects through the ainet port instead of using a FM modulator

its up to you how you want to do it, the delphi system is cool though

what sucks is the cost per month, hate to have another bill… argh…

9.99 add right to the Credit card bill… would pay 20 to not listen to those fucks on the radio

got to love alan cox
:eek3:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
got to love alan cox
:eek3:

you just love the cock so your naturaly drawn to him:3some:

how did I know that was coming?

whats up muff?:smiley:

xm is pretty cool… the 80’s station rocks out.

the 80’s station is cool but you can’t beat when you turn on the 90 station and drive to the likes of Ice Ice baby, jump around, and some good ol C & C Music Factory making me sweat!!

We had XM in the MCSS and it was alright until I started hearing commercials. If I’m paying 10 bucks a month, I don’t want to hear commercials.

Originally posted by whitey
the 80’s station is cool but you can’t beat when you turn on the 90 station and drive to the likes of Ice Ice baby, jump around, and some good ol C & C Music Factory making me sweat!!

yea the 90’s station is dope… I was listening the other day and had to break it down to Bell Biv Devoes’ - “Poison” :cool:

people must think i am an idiot when i drive, i would be sitting on the freeway in LA just dancing in my pink car… but the hits just keep coming!

people must think i am an idiot when i drive, i would be sitting on the freeway in LA just dancing in my pink car… but the hits just keep coming!
if u drive a pink car shouldn’t u be in san fran with me:D

i am not really gay, i just pretend like i am to get all the bishes

:bigthumb:

Ah,

Is that what Jake is hanging around you now days for? The jetta gets him wet eh?

Originally posted by quiksilverado
the era of the mullet

I’d rather have a mullet, than to listen too 80’s anything…