Satellite Radio

I’m going to buy one of them
i know some of you have each, XM (whitey) and Sirius (Brokeass) how do you two like them?

i was gonna just go get XM but best buy is running some crazy promotions for sirius…so i dont know which to get, how do they compare?

XM>*

i like my sirius,and like u said best buy has a super awesome deal on it right now thats why i picked mine up.but if u really ask me there both the same

my friend has XM and the only thing i really like on it is the comedy channel and fox news. sometimes ill hear a song i like on there, but the comedy channel is ussually on when im in his car.

Originally posted by whitey
XM>*
:cool:

I work at Best Buy and we seel XM a whole lot more than the Sirius…XM IMO is better and I would go with that if I was you…

I had XM. I cancelled it due to commercials. I didn’t feel like listening to commericals on “commercial free” radio.

xm

XM it is then, im gonna get that delphi one that i can take out and use in my house too

Originally posted by dg11
XM it is then, im gonna get that delphi one that i can take out and use in my house too

you’ll need the XM unit (receiver), the car kit (if you want it in your car) and either the home kit if you want to hook it up to your home system or the Delphi boombox that is made for XM radio…

XM unit - $93.99 (on sale this week)
Home Kit - $69.99
Car Kit - $69.99
Boombox - $99.99

And the monthly fee is $9.99 a month and they just added 2 new channels and Howerd Stern is now on one of the stations… I heard they cut out a lot of commercials also.

damn, they added stern, thats awesome, im prolly gonna go get it on friday… just the unit and car kit for now…

XM is commercial free on all its channels now

xm comedy and xm extreme are two hilarious comedy channels… anyone get the playboy channel??

sirius=no commercials whatsoever…also:

headunit-129
antenna-50
the stupid box u need to make it work-free

meanwhile XM

headunit-150
antenna-50
the stupid box-150

actually the one im gonna get is

93 for the unit and 70 for the car kit, thats all you need

i might also need an fm modulator

you should buy my wife’s Monte Carlo. It already has XM. :cool: