Anybody not busy right now?

I got a flat last night… thought I could drive to the gas station this morning and put air in the tire, except it’s TOTALLY flat now, and last night it was just low. Went to put the spare on (yeah, I don’t know how to change a tire, but I was gonna try!) only to find that I don’t have a jack… it got lost “somehow”… Could ride motorcycle, except it’s near freezing and the roads are wet…

So, I would really appreciate if ANYONE could bring me a jack so I can change my tire to the spare and go see about getting it fixed…

where you at bro?

I’m a girl… but I’m in Swissvale.

thats NINJENN as in Jenn lol, but any jack from any car should be pleanty to lift your enough to change the tire. what kinda car do you have now?

I have a cavalier… it’s just that my jack somehow never got replaced after someone borrowed it… and the LAST TIME I had a flat I knew it was missing… and it STILL didn’t get returned to me.

lol sorry jenn, my bad:doh:

i wish i could pshically come help you, any nice niebors around?is it steel whhels? if you dont care bout the rim drive it to the service station on the flat just take your time

I think spyderking is coming over with a jack for me. I don’t know my neighbors… I kinda keep to myself.

well cool, You do realize that only 5 bolts hold a wheel on and there is no tricks to changing it, Other than haveing a jack, and the tire is only flat, on the bottom, right? lol

What a terrible way to start off your week.

does your spare have air?

i lack the physical strength to pull a tire off at ALL much less without a jack… ok that is an exaggeration but i’m really a weakling. Tell me about it… I needed the dough to buy that PS2 from 05XRunner, but I had to call off work this morning… blah.

I would of dropped off a jack and I’m close, but if spyder is hooking you up then cool.

so is he coming over? is this taken care of, or you still sitting on a flat?

still on a flat now… he said he’d be here around 11:30 - 11:45. Now, if only someone would answer my classifieds post about tires… :x:

what size tires you need…i got 4 new 215/40/17 in my garage…they are factory RE92’s

bump it or link it, i have 4 15" tires on the rack, ill have to check the sizes

http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31699

Two 195/65/15’s

sorry to here ur one jack off!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :bowrofl:

:kekegay: