Anybody want to help me swap tranny's? $100 cash and beer

So they synchros are shot in my tranny, or at least I think thats whats wrong with it. When its cold I can barely get the damn thing into gear, it gets better when its warmed up but I still have to use some muscle to switch gears. I dont think its the clutch because it only has around 10k on it. However when I press the clutch in I can hear a slight metallic noise, so I think it needs to be adjusted a bit as well. Anyways if anyone could possibly help me this saturday… I can bring the car to you or you can come here. I’ll pay you $100 cash as long as you know what your doing, and I’ll have a few corona’s on ice. I already have the other tranny, so its a matter of swapping it in and I want to the clutch adjusted. If anyone could do this I would very much appreciate it.

Money!?!?!?!?!

You’re making me look bad!

wanna swap 2 in one day? :smiley: make twice the cash (and beer)! im in the exact same situation.

You people need to come down to the Niagara Region. Maybe we can work out a deal …will take aprox 1-1 1/2 hours for each.

I am in the Niagara region… But I dont need it swapped anymore, I think my clutch jsut needs to be bled so Im going to do that tonight.

okay how the hell are you guys getting the tranny up in the car with the motors still in… I have to actually pull my motor partially out to get mine on thats what I am trying to do today actually.

nm just had to unbolt the exhaust… sigh…