who can swap trannys for me if i pay them?

heres the deal, i replaced my clutch last winter myself and it was a pian in the ass. so now my trannys makeing wired noises that make me think the car will explode when im going to work (i drive about 350k every day) so i want to find someone who i can pay some amount of money to take my 5speed tranny out and put another 5 speed tranny in. i want it to only take a day or 2 tho i cant miss that much work… and maybe bleed my slave… its a s13 hatch. thanks guys

I thought you were the master of disaster though?

I’ll HELP, but I can’t do it myself. I did my 5 speed swap recently, so this should be easier, can be done in 1 day no problem…

I can do it for you if you come to me, PM me if you’re interested. located near k/w

I’ll do it.
Bring it to my house.

You’ll have it the same day…if the price is right.

Plus i’m only 5km’s away!

i am the master of disaster you know that. but i have to work for a liveing =( and last time i did it myself i got pissed off a quit lol so it took me longer to cool off and start again. first time doing somthing is always the hardest i guess lol thanks for the offer tho yellow moster. pm me ur phone number ehhh

why u want my number so bad? we got ANOTHER gay member on SON now?

lol, im joking, ill send it to u sometime soon.

you ladies should make up your own site, www.sonblows.org

cause if i dicide to do it myself then i may ask you and some others to join, beer and pizzzzza is on me.

ps. the only gay member of son drives a yellow car… wonder who that is? lol
kidding ofcource

BUAHAHA i just thought this was funny

trans is probably the worse job and differentials is rite beside it lol

^^^

LOL

Did both in one afternoon.

fastback240?
You all good now?

bring it to me at 9 am , you will have it back by noon

^^^
It’s already been done Hector.