Anyone a painter/know a decent painter (interior painting)

I’m looking to paint my apt and the apt upstairs…and if I tried to do it in my spare time it would look like shit and take me about 2 years…I’m looking to get an estimate on cost/day and how many days it would take.

My apt would be using a bunch of different colors, the upper would just be painted that generic off-white color everyone gets in a new house.

I don’t mind painting, actually I enjoy it

But I fucking hate taping and preping

Which is the most important part. It drives me fucking nuts when people don’t take the time to mask shit off. You wind up doing so much more work than just taking 10 minutes to mask the edges of the wall off carefully! Uggh, pet peeve…

painting perhaps = worst task ever

drastic color changes (say from white to burgundy or vice versa) require a very good primer and a lot more coats.

I’m only doing 1 room w/ a drastic color change, everything else is pretty smooth of a color transistion…

I will be painting the wood white unfortunately…at least until I decide if I want to spend big $$$ to get new dark wood floors put in…which I prolly wont since I’d like to turn my current house into 100% rental by summer

the guy who does my parents house is real good and only charges something like $25 a room…real cheap…

PM ieatpaint___

He might do side jobs or something.

but what if he eats the paint?

info?

dont paint the wood white!

i want to donkey punch whoever did that in my apartment.

thats fucking CHEAP.

I don’t really have that much of a choice, the wood floors are too meh to re-stain darker, and the current wood color is wayyyyy too light.

So unless I want to lay down new wood for the floors so i can stain the woodwork a nice dark color, white it is…

soon as i get a place i’d like to strip and bleach the wood. looks haawwwttt

yeah as long as you have nice thick planks for the floor, my shit is too thin…so it’s either drop madd $$$$ to replace it or just buy another house to live in. But until then I want to lighten up the interior so I need to get that ish painted ASAP.

NEXT WEEK WOULD BE NICE…TURBO…PM ME!

bj odd jobs

shit that is cheap i will never touch a brush or roller if that is true! does he have like a 10x10 min along with a 3 room min?

my dad did that in his house on lafayette. it was ballllerrr.

whats wrong with thin floorboards? theyre nice. youre just used to what they do it modern homes, as wider boards are less labor intensive.

something liek that would be awesome on the floor, but i was talking about on the woodwork (lot of oak in this hood)

you still may be able to sand off the polyurethane, fill in whats needed, and re-urethane the floor, or restain it

u have a PM

the guys name is tom robertson…ill get his number from my dad when i see him