Interior painting?

Looking to get a few rooms painted… don’t feel like doing it myself. Any recommendations?

PM Deebo (Eric), I know he was looking for some extra cash.

PM me with your #.

If you need an insured professional I can get you some names. Where are you located? Keep in mind this is a painters busy season so getting someone good, you might be on a wait list.

interior painting is seasonal?

I’m guessing most people don’t want it done in the winter where they can’t open the windows to get rid of the smell. Add to that spring being the big time to buy a house or rent a new apartment.

makes sense, I didn’t think about those factors.

Yeah, he answered it for me. My business on the retail end literally doubles in the summer. Another reason is many painters want to be doing exteriors, where the real money is at.

What are you looking to have painted?

im going to go out on a limb here and say walls

nah… random interior panels and vents in his car.

Great. Does he want his family room with 14 foot ceilings painted, or his room in his basement with no windows.
Does he want ceilings painted? Does he want the trim re-done?

Thanks for the responses though. You guys are awesome.

Smith PM me if you need anything

Living room dining room and upstairs/downstairs hallway… not a huge job by any means… no 14 foot ceilings I dont make 75k like some people around here.

Sent out a few PMs :tup:

fwiw i just painted a 10x5 bathroom w/ ceiling 1 coat of primer 1 coat of ceiling paint and 1 coat on the walls and got a little over 300$

Jesus Christ that’s highway robbery, you made like $50 an hour. Did you offer any lube? lol, too bad every jobs not that lucrative. Congrats though.

I tried typing that without sounding like a dick, but it comes off dickish and I don’t mean it like that. No other ways to word it though, lol.

lol i thought it was pretty insane as well, unfortunately i only get my daily wage and not the full payment for the paintjob though

im pretty sure we bought the primer though, it was a gallon i believe of killz. i dont know how much that costs

that’s about 4.10/sq foot

personally im @ 1.25 sq ft painting, 3.50sq ft for laying tile (min 100$) and 5$ sq ft demo. And everything else hourly. but meh :gotme:

Like $15 lol. That makes a little more sense, your boss gets a cut, you get a cut, NYS gets a cut, insurance gets a cut, etc etc. Primer is like $15, wall paint would be like $30 and ceiling like $15 for decent stuff. So yeah…that’s alotta labor which we can thank NYS for. Insurance is insane. I’ve got a bunch of painters who carry a million to do medium sized commercial jobs. That’s gotta cost a fortune. Plus employee wages, equipment costs, etc it’s not easy keeping costs down.

Yup, NYS would be much less without the small business owner, yet they “try” to kill them all off. especially registered as a corporation :fu: lol