Anyone been to Quebec and seen this car?

I’m sure some of you have seen this thing on kijiji from one of the importers. It’s got an sr and they claim there are no problems with it. For 4 grand for a clean s13 with an sr it sounds like a pretty good deal. Just wondering if anyone has been out there to see it?

when i was there a few months back i went to look at it sits like a monster truck and it was in ok shape i got the guy down to 3k cash then i changed my mind

ya i talked him down to about there too, did you have a look underneith it? ^^

yeah it was ok could be better not jdm quality im used to

i would say 3k is a steal for that car if the underbody has no holes alas that engine bay is quite clean

Thanks guys, ya it does sit effin high. I wondered if the coilovers were just cranked all the way up. Sounds like its not really worth the time and aggrevation of goin all the way there.

When I was there when they first got, the odo said 130xxx. I didnt bother talking to anyone because i had a car already but then when i sold my very first s13 I went back and the odo said 86500. I pretty sure they changed the cluster or rolled the numbers back. Be careful buying!

i sent him a msg and he is asking $3700…

yeah his name is like wais or something lol be careful and check the body since Im sure the odo was changed.

i also got him down to 3000 just by saying im coming from london

=( i sad i was coming from torono and i got $3700

lol he must like london better, haha

This car comes from a shady dealership, with a brutal sales record (or lack thereof), and looks like a pile of shit.

Who cares if its 3 grand? You still end up driving THAT.

3 grand for an SR’d 240 with a nice body sounds like a good deal regardless…

front bumper isnt my kinda taste, but im diggin the rims.

id take a train to mtrl, party my balls off at circus, cop this ride and drive it back.

sounds like a stupendous weekend event to me,.

Well I wish you all the best in your planned adventure. Have fun!

Go for it. Thats how my weekend went when i got my 180, minus taking a train up there part. Went with a bunch of friends and one of them even grabbed a soarer with mods for 3 grand. If you go down with cash in hand you’re bound to come back with a steal.

that shop isn’t too bad, there are a couple better and a bunch a lot worse. just keep in mind that all these guys just wanna make $$ and dont offer any follow up or warranty(even if they say they do), so make sure its everything you want before driving off the lot.