anyone bought from Japan Direct?

hey im looking to get an sr20det swap soon and i was looking at Japan Direct in mississauga just wondering if anyone knows if they are good or not

I bought a clip from them and the motor was popped. I brought it back and it took em about 1.5 weeks to get a new motor to me. I realized after I had it at home some parts were left on the motor that wernt on the new one. I had to talk to him for a while but he did give me what I need in the end. I would give it a neutral experience.

i bought my clip from them and its been great for 2 years now no problems.

many of other stuff i got from them, silvia front end, steeringwheels, hubs and other misc jdm ish.
they are good guys you just gotto talk to them and not just go window shopping.

I just got coilovers off them, so far so good.

i hate them … so does this guy

hahahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahah
soo funny

Lol, thanks a lot Dan. You’re lucky the plates aren’t showing cause the quality is shit.

Anyways, Japan Direct is gay. They have the worst customer service. This is how my experience went:

Me: Hi, do you have any Silvia fenders for sale?
Japan Direct Douche (JDD): No.
Me: Really? Tim told me you had some in stock.
JDD: Where are they then?
Me: *walk over to the Silvia front end sitting ten feet from me. Right here.
JDD: Are you going to buy or just look? (in an irritated tone)
Me: Fuck you. *proceed to walk out of the store

These FOB motherfuckers need to learn how to run a business. How do you deal with these idiots Tim?

They aren’t that bad though. The older guy is a fucking asshole, the guy with glasses who looks about 40 - 50. The younger guy Mo is pretty cool.

mo is asshole also
but like i said, if you buy they love you then you get sweet shit, they are probably one of the hot spots for all the nissan stuff
and think about it

a whole bunch of broke ass 240 owners roll in there all the time probably and just look at shit.
i would get fed up too personally.

anyways , they got the hot ish.

couldnt have put it any better.

You guys dont want to know what they say about the 240 owners lol

hahahahaha ramesh you kill me, i had the exact same experience except no burnout