Anyone cut trees for a living?

I’ve been clearing some property for a while and am down to 3 trees that with my lack of experience are bound to fall on the house if I try and cut them.
I’m looking for someone who does this stuff for a living to give an estimate on cutting them so they fall away from the house. They don’t even need to clear them or get rid of the stump, as I can chop them once down and get rid of the stumps myself. I just need someone insured that can get the trees to fall the right way.
Lemme know.
TIA

My friend’s dad does it for a living. Would you like to PM me more information and I can pass it along to him? (Location, Contact #, etc…)

Thanks.

I have a guy i use his name is russ -412 292 0792

Right in finleyville

Thanks all. I’ll take all info I can get. This is a quick job for someone like that. Show up and cut three trees with diameter <10" each so they fall away from the house, and then scoot on out. I’ll chop them up and all from there.
I just need someone with insurance in case they fall the wrong way.

sleeper can do it

pm f-b-a he can get you his number

Good good good looking out. My next door neighbor offered to help us with our tree, after doing countless trees around the neighborhood for folks… well you can guess the rest. Still in a bed and this happened at the end of May.