Tree Removal

I have two fairly large pine trees at the end of my yard that are starting to die and need removed. Just wanted to see if anyone on here would be interested in the job or knows someone who would be. I would want whomever perfroming the job to be insured.

If it helps I could take pics when I get home from work and post them up.

pics, need a bucket truck? power lines, neighbors?

I’m interested in some tree removal/trimming also. Let me know what you end up doing.

i run my own landscaping services, full insured, personal, property, workers comp. pm for estimate

PM sent

Gary and Sons Tree Service.

412-531-8733

I had two pines taken out by the Caruzzo Brothers, good price, they made fast work of it and ground out the stumps… By the time I got there they were sweeping my driveway, you couldn’t tell there had been trees there or that the crew had been there.

He’s also done some work for me on a few managed properties.

Kevin Caruzzo 412-841-6253

Do you mind me asking how much did they charge you for the job?

I don’t know what the variables are, but they had the main power lines to my house running through them. One went down across the driveway and into the road… the other went towards the backyard. but, it costs somewhere between 500-600 which was also cheaper than another qoute I recieved, and for someone to do it on the side and leave the stumps behind. The fact that they have the machinery to back up a trailer and grind out the stumps was a pretty big factor for me. I haven’t had to deal with any stump removal…

So that is $500-600 per tree w/o stump removal?

for both trees, stumps ground, all debris cleared and taken with them…
if I remember right, side job (read uninsured) qoute was only 150ish cheaper and they were leaving stumps, other qoute did the same for 2-300 more

yeah i know 1 guy gave me an 800.00 estimate to remove 1 pine tree from my driveway. No power lines or anything near.

My aunt just had 4 25 plus year old pine trees removed for $400. The trees were previously butchered by the the power company and looked bad.

She had 6 people come look at the job and due to the large amount of people that are doing this type of work, she was basically able to name her own price. All of the people had the appropriate insurance, references, equipment.

I am not sure if the stumps were ground, but she did say the guys shredded everything on site.

i just had a bigass tree fall in my backyard and crushed my fence… anyone know how much it would cost to cut it up from my backyard?

the tree is pretty damn big, i couldnt put my arms around it, and there is about 20’ of it that would need to be cut

I just had a huge tree fall in my yard on the last storm. Chainsaw + couple hours = free tree removal. Borrow a friends dumptruck with chain = stump pulled.