Removing Big Tree from yard

After spending a shit load of money updating the interior of the house… its now time
to work on the exterior.
Id like to get rid of a tree in my yard. I dont like the way it sits. Im afraid its going to fall over to neighbors house. Not only that, but id like to fence the yard and it looks like its in the way.

Anyone have any ideas? Tree removal hook ups?
How much do you guys think it’ll cost to remove the whole thing?

Here are a couple pics of tree.
Dont have a fancy camera…sorry about the shitty pics

Thanks
JoJo

Call the town to remove it. Plant a new one in it’s place.

My old neighborhood used to be full of trees then everyone started cutting them all down.

Town is not going to remove that. get the phone book open and get to work

^^^ Yeah i will… Just thought i give this forum a shot before i do so.

Thanks

prob going to cost around 1500$…

Why would the town remove a tree on your property? They won’t do that.

Honestly, I would just have someone come out and carefully trim the large branches that are hanging over his house.

The whole tree doesn’t look like it needs to come down to put up a fence either.

If the tree falls over, then your insurance will cover it.

My dad had a similar situation, he had a tree that was going to fall into his garage. He called allstate to ask them to remove it. The agent told him that he had to wait until it fell, and then they would repair the garage. He laughed, and when it fell they put a new roof on his garage and bought him a new fence.

I may know a guy. I’ll ask and get back to ya.

JoJo i thought u lived in buffalo lol. that doesnt look like your backyard if i remember correctly lol

but we had a 80ft pine tree taken down and it was about $1000…with the stump grinded

Thats gonna take alot of rope and some climbing, plus skill.

I bought this house about 8 months ago. :slight_smile:
Im going to call around tomorrow. Hope is under 2k.