anyone dealt with audio illusion?

looking to get an audio setup in my truck. i went to see these guys in oakville and they seem pretty good. just wondering if anyone has dealt with them and what they think.

come up and see me. ill do a better job than those guys and for less to. Im not out to bash other shops, but i know 100% i can do a better job.

farmer

Yeah man I’ve been to Audio Illusion several times, they do great work and they are really familiar with the 240. Make sure you talk to the owner Ed though, hes always willing to make a deal.

The only experience I have with audio illusion is when my buddy with too much money and no brains bought a brand new wrx and then went there and spent 6k on a completely garbage system.

nice shop tho :slight_smile:

I’d suggest taking your beast to farmer.

I have dealt with them a few times. I always found them to be some what rude. They do good work, but then again so do allot of people. They are usually more money.

I would go see FARMER, He is a big 240 guy as well. He will be more then fair, and do better work for you.

Good luck,

cvm07

for comparisons sake they quoted me $1400 plus tax for 6.5" components in the front, 5.25" coaxials in the rear, a 4 channel amp and a 10" sub and box in the rear. includes install. i already have a deck. i believe this was for pheonix gold stuff. this is for my 4runner btw not my 240.

so what do you think farmer? im not looking for killer sound just a good clean well balanced system. if i call and ask for farmer will they know who im talking about? sorry i dont know your name

ask for farmer or brian, you’ll get the same guy. He owns the shop :smiley: :smiley:

By the way Boba you are thinking of Altered Sound, Ed owns that and they were great with 240’s and such becasue farmer was doing the work. Alex dude talk to Farms he will do you good.

Are you planning on running all 5 channels (4 mids + 1 sub) just on the one 4-ch amp?

no the sub will have its own amp.

If that’s the case, then depending which sub amp that includes their quote doesn’t sound so terrible.

Alex, MSN me with the exact equiptmet you are looking at. I want to look over it.