Speed Of Sound grand opening Aug 12

as some of you know iv been workin in oakville for some time now and ive decided to open my own shop its called Speed Of Sound, its located in Georgetown 354-22 guelph st (hwy 7). This saturday will the the grand opeing for my shop. i will be having a bbq and there will be some sweet deals on alarms and car audio, well worth stopping bye.

I am currently carring a wide range of product from viper, clarion ,cliford, ppi, orion, focal, audison and rodiac

im hoping to have some tricked out cars there on hand also

please feel free to stop by on saturday

farmer

I’ll pop by in the afternoon Farms.

Hey guys, be sure to support a fellow 240 enthusiast…go to Farmer for all of your Car audio needs.

From Mississauga I can be at his shop in 12 minutes…

If I’m not working I may swing by as well and check out the new digs.

Congrats Farmer good luck with the Business !!

ill coem just to look at ur car :slight_smile: lol im ineed of a alarm system and dual 8s in a box can u hook it up :slight_smile:

awesome farms i heard through the grapevine that this was going to happen one day. had no idea it was so soon

i’ll have to come by once the car is back in action to check it out

hopefully you know to take better care of your customers than Ed. What a pain in the ass dealing with that place is.

[quick rant, sorry]
Got quoted $90 for a quicky wiring job that was supposed to take about an hour, after sitting on the couch reading magazine for 2.5 hours Farmer I think knew it wasn’t going to get done and didn’t want me to wait all damn night and not get it and told me I should leave because it likely wouldnt get done for a while. Ed says to come back later in the evening to get it, so I do - it’s still not done. I call the next day… not done. I call 3 days later, not done. I call next week, not done. this goes on for nearly 2 MONTHS and I finally get it back - get in to the shop and Ed tells me $130 … + tax if I want a receipt. I keep my mouth shut and pay it happy to have a working deck. Plug it in to my car… it does the same thing as before I brought it to him. I call him back and he tells me he’ll install it for me - It’s 4+ months later now and I haven’t brought it back because I can’t leave my car there - I need it for work.
[/quick rant, sorry]

Coles: go to Speed of Sound for your audio needs.

Farmer will look after you.

Just call the shop if you need anything.

good for you …

I wish you the best…in your new business

good luck dude…its the risk takers that always become successful…

There was once a “speed of sound” in Windsor, that went tits up after a few years, I certainly hope you don’t have much to do with that place, they weren’t very good.

after i registered the name i found out about that place. im nothing like those guys were.

farmer

farmer, since you’re a 240 guy would you happen to have a box for dual tens that fits nicely in the back of a coupe? I’m rolling w/ a ported box now and it takes up 90% of my trunk space cause it won’t fit under the part where the back speakers are in the trunk, couple inches too tall, so I think it would be sick if you got a box for a coupe that would fit perfectly a lot of guys would be it if the price is decent…

good luck farms,

if my car ran i would be there for sure

i can make boxes for any application ,come by the shop and ill measure up something to fit your needs

farmer

i know the guy that own the speed of sound, it was acculy in chatham just outside windsor. the sign is hanging in my buddies shop that used to be up on the building. good luck with the shop.

ehhhh?
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000983WK8.01.SCLZZZZZZZ.jpg
http://www.darnellworks.com/a52/media/sos2-m.jpg

???

farmer

title of record, speed of sound

farms me and liek 5-6 other guys showed up earlier today… nobody was there though :frowning:

maybe next time :smiley:

[quick rant, sorry]
Got quoted $90 for a quicky wiring job that was supposed to take about an hour, after sitting on the couch reading magazine for 2.5 hours Farmer I think knew it wasn’t going to get done and didn’t want me to wait all damn night and not get it and told me I should leave because it likely wouldnt get done for a while. Ed says to come back later in the evening to get it, so I do - it’s still not done. I call the next day… not done. I call 3 days later, not done. I call next week, not done. this goes on for nearly 2 MONTHS and I finally get it back - get in to the shop and Ed tells me $130 … + tax if I want a receipt. I keep my mouth shut and pay it happy to have a working deck. Plug it in to my car… it does the same thing as before I brought it to him. I call him back and he tells me he’ll install it for me - It’s 4+ months later now and I haven’t brought it back because I can’t leave my car there - I need it for work.
[/quick rant, sorry]

Farmer is sick, he always hooked me up quick and cheap. He knows what he is doing and he doesn’t dick around.

Good luck with the new shop buddy.

Coles: go to Speed of Sound for your audio needs.[/quote]