Ultra Auto Sound and Alarm installs

Has anyone dealt with “Ultra Auto Sound” located in Mississauga? I want to get my new 2 way security installed and need to find a shop that’s both decent and licensed to install DEI gear (so I can have a warranty).

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Or, if you know of any other shops that carry and install DEI products (Viper,Stinger,Clifford) and perform quality install work please let me know.

Thanks guys.

Yeah I had some work done on my other car there a few years ago when a friend of mine used to work there, I dealt mainly with the owner I think his name was Syed, their work is prety good, I never had a problem with any of the things they installed. But for alarms you could also check out 2001 audio video on Dundas. At the back of the store they do installations, there is a guy who owns the insallation shop in the back his name is Chico, he does awesome work on alarms, he takes his time so you might have to leave your car there for a day but his work is great! He wired up my 240 too.

I got my alarm installed at… i forget the name, its pretty much on the corner of barton and centennial in hamilton. Anyway dont go there.

reasons being:

• they removed interior panel screws to feed wires through the holes…
  • they unbolted my custom bracket to keep the cone filter from rubbing in the engine bay, and used my location for the horn.
    -I told them to make the underlights flash when i lock it (yes riceish i know) and they were like ok sure, i get it back and they didn’t do it.

so yeah, make sure you research a bit for a good place to get it done.

How about “Car Audio Haven” in Brampton?? They quoted me more than most places but I recall hearing good things from a couple people on here.

The guy on the phone…Frank I think his name was said they were rated top 5 in Ontario or something like that…

Can anybody reccomend them?

had mine done at audio heaven. along with plenty of friends.

good service, cash price usually. good guy (Jeff)

That would be Gain audio. Sketchy place. Gotta get the right installer.

Go to Altered Sound in Oakville and talk to Farmer,

Pay cash and he will give you a good deal.

Yeah, I agree, tell them Phil or Benson sent you and they’ll hook you up.

I had my 2-way Compustar installed by Jeff @ Audio Heaven (Richmond Hill).

Very clean install, very nice price.

They’re affiliated with a couple of other car clubs (TPC and TCC) and Jeff expressed to me his interest in SON… so i say show your support. :thumright:

Hi,

Thanks so much. I am trying to get an affiliation on this site. Met the president. VERY NICE GUY

Thanks for your time

Jeff Try
Audio hEaven Inc.

905 763 1686

ultra auto sound is amazing. they have great prices and do amazing work there. my friends honda civic was sponsered by them and it looks amazing still a littl bit pricey. they do good work tho thats for sure.

Jeff did mine, I worked with him at Future Shop, hes a great guy with great prices

about audio haven, I got quote tinting for 2 cars lifetime warranty for 150, i dont know if i misunderstood and its each car for 150, but does anyone know about the tint quality, judging by ppl knowing them i’m assuming they are a reputable place?