Car alarm installation shops

Hey guys anyone know of any good places in etobicoke or mississauga to get a viper alarm and get it installed my limit is like 600$, I need every feature of the alarm installed too not just basic features.

Anyways let me know, Thanks!

Contact farmer, he knows his stuff if he is still in the business

Ultra Auto Sound
2110 Dundas St East Unit 5
Mississauga

905 270 5355

I’m not sure if they carry Viper - if they do, tell them a Black 240sx sent you there - they will know who it is :slight_smile:

If you want a good deal go to the Future Shop in Burlington and Ask for Scott the install lead. Tell them Benson send you.

You can Also try that at all the Mississauga stores but I think Scott will be a bit better to you.

Team All Tech Audio, crazy rep in Orangevillish area. Pm if interested!

ted heatw lol
or bestbuy.
futurshop.
or peel audio/alarm. hwy 10 brampton*(main street)*

one quick question, why viper?

get compustar (Y)
it has more range

ya viper is over rated. id get a code alarm system if ur lookin to spend that kinda dough.

Quick release Steering wheel.

I just got an alarm installed at Selective Sound

http://www.selectivesound.net/
6981 Millcreek Drive, Units 13 & 14
Mississauga, Ontario
L5N 6B8

Phone: 905-826-8998

Just got my girlfriend’s car done… 240 going in next.

They do an AMAZING job at the best price I’ve seen and I got quotes from all the major shops in the GTA. The quality of work and attention to detail is crazy with these guys. One of the cleanest install I’ve seen
these guys don’t cut corner at ALL they went the extra mile and wrapped, taped, tucked everything for a super clean install.

Excellent service with guys that know their stuff (their awards/trophies speak for themselves) Highly recommended.

So you guys are saying compustar is better than viper I want the best of the best I aint going to fuck around with an alarm because it will stop fags from getting at my car.

it might stop fags from getting your car, how about thieves?

Lockdown Enterprises
191 Nugget Ave. Unit 2
647-435-5896

its in scarborough tho

viper + boomerang, boomerang have the GPS tracking system, small nominal fee each month.