Viper 790xv

hi, i know someone who is selling a new viper 790xv alarm. just wondering if they were any good? i’ve heard quite a few complaints about the viper brand name and their alarms, mostly related to crappy installs though. i know this is the older style alarm, and it has been replaced with the 791xv, but if i can get it for cheap, why not eh? any information on this would be greatly appreciated :D. thanks in advance.

Viper is made by DEI the Leading Manufacturer of Car Remote Alarms and Starters.

I say get it and get it installed at Bestbuy Sherway, They have some awesome Licenced Installers :wink:

Shameless self promo^^^^^^

Shhhh…

lol… best buy doesn’t sell viper alarms, do they? i know future shop does, but i believe best buy sells clifford and command start… either way, i think i’ll be picking it up, since its only a couple hundred bucks for a basically top of the line alarm. thanks.

p.s.: i live in hamilton, will best buy burlington do? :lol:

go to altered sound in oakville. liscenced tech on staff and hes an son member

Farmer

No, They are Butchers…

p.s. Clifford is DEI

Now Now boys., lets not fight
hahah but if there is going to be one let me tape it because I think it would be funny

Farmmer Vs Jantos…

who would be the winner??? I think we all know.

both good places, so do to where is closer and best for you.

butchers? how have you been wronged by altered sound?

farmer

dude was referring to best buy burlington

ok, i was wondering why he said that, cause i talk to him all the time

Farmer

hmm… so i guess best buy burlington is out of the question? right now im still in ghetto hamilton, but i’ll be back in toronto within the week, might or might not be bringing the car up… anyways, anyone specific i should be asking for at altered sound or best buy sherway?

also, is this the information for altered sound?

Altered Sound
1027 Speers Rd. #24A
Oakville, Ontario
L6L 2X4
Canada
Phone: 905-844-5459

and exactly where is sherway? i am quite n00b with these cities… i know of sherway gardens, but not the city sherway… thanks.

Not once farmer did I say anything bad about Alterd Sound.

I have nothing but good comments about you and your team there.

You guys do Awesome Quality Work and would recomend nothing but.

When going to Alterd ask for Brian (aka. Farmer)

That’s the correct address for Farmers Shop.

Ask for Adam if you come by Sherway

Address
165 North Queen Street
Etobicoke, ON

Phone
647-288-2300

:smiley: