Awesome car audio and security

So, in the last 10 years, i have never come across a better car audio and security shop then selective sound, in mississauga.

I thought i would share this info with everyone on here.

I called dixie and 401 nissan dealership, to get a remote starter in my truck using the OEM key nissan FOB , they sent me over to Davis at selective sound on the corner of millcreek and derry in mississauga.

The wiring was super clean , Davis and MAX knew exactly what they were doing, no guess work like i have seen in the past with wiring guys.

905-826-8998

If anyone wants to get any alarm/starter/custom stereo work done, shoot me a pm and ill give them a heads up that you are gonna call. You will be surprised how organised they are.

Varun

+1 they did an awesome job on my Viper 5101 remote starter! took out the old hacked up clifford system and they installed the viper system. very clean work!

good to know, i want a alarm next year.

Yeah, Davis has helped me out in the past too…nothing but great work.

Yea great work installed my viper alarm system there, their of the only places left that actually take their time and sauder every wire and hide em +1.

I think I made a thread/post about selective sound in the past on son240sx…
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31387

I too praise their work and professionalism, top notch work… best i’ve seen.

I know what you mean about the no guess work I gave them a newer alarm system at the time was not readily available in north america and they knew exactly how to tackle the job. I’ve done 3 cars with them… So fu*king clean might I add. I’ve dealt with 3 of the well known and recommended audio shops in the past and Max and Davis at Selective sound were the best hands down.

It’s funny when customers of the other well known audio shops goto them to FIX and clean up alarm and audio installations.

do they charge a pretty penny for alarm install ?

no they are totally reasonable…if u need work done, let me know.

This sounds perfect!

This summer I’ll be looking into a Viper system for my Miata coupled with power locks, trunk popper, tilt sensor, and most importantly, a proximity sensor (you know, because its a convertible and all).

I’ve had great luck with Jeff and his crew at AudioHeaven, how do these guys compare, if anyone’s had service done by both?

Are you referring to audio haven in brampton or is this somewhere else?

Audio heaven did a really poor job of the tints on both my S13 and my friend’s Lancer. I had scratches in my freaking glass (not the tint) from it.

I approached audio heaven with a couple friends about getting tints, his demeanor was not hostile, but not friendly either i dont want someone who’s obviously bothered by my presence to be working on my car.

When I was at Selective Sound, they were fixing a higher end car’s poor job done by Audio Heaven and they regularly clean up other audio shop’s installs… Funny how you refer to Audio Heaven with “great luck” because it seems hit or miss with them. Selective Sound stayed well passed their closing hours to do my car correctly and not cut corners.

I did tints at Audioheaven before and had them fix a wiring job on a previous hackjob. They got it done… but the professionalism and clean installation does not compare.

sounds like selective sound should come on board… :slight_smile:

i left their section on TNC active…

Does Selective Sound do tinting?

If so, how much for a large 4dr sedan?

call davis at selective sound samson, he will get you a price im sure.

They did my remote start using the oem nissan key fob on my new truck, charged me under 300, and nissan charges 600 for this and pays davis to do the job !
Its such a clean install, that nissan tells the clients its an OEM remote starter…

just gotta hit lock three times on the oem key fob and truck starts right up.

Ya, I’m not a fan of the owner of Audio Heaven either. I found him to be a bit of a dick.

Have to say my tints worked out well, and I got a good deal through a buddy of mine that used to do co-op there. The guy seems to get the job done, and probably knows his stuff, but needs a lesson or two on customer service.