Anyone dealt with Autodream???

I was checking there site and there engine prices are really good. I am thinking of going there for my s14 sr but wanted to get some opinions first. Thanks.

They have a good rep here in Calgary but you can try jdmsource as well as they deal exclusively in just importing jdm engines. I bought mine from there.

www.jdmsource.ca

Dan

That’s were my redtop sr came from that I just sold to RS13 on here but autodream is $2900
and JDM source is $3300 for the same thing that is why I was wondering.

Yeh that’s quite the difference. You shouldn’t have a problem with Autodream, the do have a pretty good rep.

Dan

i bought my car and engine from Nguyen from AutoDream all went well id give him my reccomendation

That’s were my redtop sr came from that I just sold to RS13 on here but autodream is $2900
and JDM source is $3300 for the same thing that is why I was wondering.[/quote]

Whoa prices must of gone up…last time I got quoted from Shaob at JDM for $2400 for the redtop sr20 in April

If you read my first post that is for an s14 sr not a redtop

jdmsouce might give deals if you buy local because I bought mine around april of last year as well, and He sold it to me for $1200.00 canadian. Now that was for a bluebird sr20det which he probably doesn’t sell as many.

Well i jsut ordered quite a bit of stuff from them today. They beat any other shops price and they said is should be in in around 2 weeks so i’m happy.

autodream has been good to me. I still have to swing the car around to show the guys my pos sil80

Yeah autodream rules…They just got 2 more bays beside them so now they have lot of room and are building a new showroom.

I’ve heard good things about autodream, even out in BC…

Autodream good stuff…i highly reconmend them :stuck_out_tongue:

definetly autodream…recently dealt with them and they are great

autodream=greatness! they konw what they are doing and they wont fuck u over!

marivn is one hell of a good guy (Y)

Agree^^^^^^^^

Marvin is by far one of THEE nicest people I have ever meet. They have great prices and are really nice and knowledgeable people. I know when i go for the swap I’m going to them

Yeah Marvins a stand up guy…I bought a used T25 off him…found out a week later the turbo was clocked and brought it back in, and he let me exchange it for a 255LPH Walbro Pump

Go Autodream lol

Another thumbs up for Autodream, dealt with them many times, GREAT guys. They know they’re nissans!

LoL they should open up an edmonton shop…

uh oh… lol josh is gonna kill me… :lol: