Anyone else getting a 757 Area Code # Car Warranty Calling You?

The last time I told them to stop fucking calling me and that worked for a while. I was at work when they called today so I didnt go crazy on them.

That does not work. They called me a week or two later. Then I hit the button to speak with a sales rep and told them to take me off the fucking list, and they said they did. Then I filed a complaint with the FCC. And a few weeks later they called me again, I hit the button to speak with a sales rep, and told them “Hey asshole I already filed a complaint with the FCC” and they hung up on me :lol

https://esupport.fcc.gov/form1088/consumer.do?form_page=1088G

:hahalol. they’ve been pretty good hear latley and the #2 worked here.

get that shit all the time, especially in the mornings at work

naw 7 cities area code…norfolk, va beach, hampton, newport news, portsmouth, chesapeake, williamsburg…considering my celly is 757-449-**** got it in va beach taxes are cheaper so i dont pay as much

thats what i did and i told them i was worried about the warranty on my whatever year pinto expiring… then proceeded to lol at them and call them fuckin morons :tongue

I asked how they got my number and they said that when I bought a car, the dealer submitted the information, so I said that I’d like to be off the list asap because I dont even own a car. The calls stopped.

I kept getting these calls for the Jetta, and I tried the “press 2 to be removed from the list” - Tried just hanging up on them thinking they would get it - so finally I decided to talk to someone, get the guy on the phone, and he’s telling me about how much the packages are etc, so I simply asked him…

“So, you can cover me, even if my car is modified?”
“Uhh, erm… how modified?”
“Psh… gosh I mean it’s gotta be close to 600hp by now…”
“Umm… what modifications have you made exactly?”
“Oh you know, bigger turbo, built the engine, exhaust…”
Then the guy totally cuts me off:
“Unfortunately we are not going to be able to do business. I’m sorry. click

I have not had a single call since.

I figure if my factory warranty wouldn’t cover that stuff, there is no way in hell someplace like this would.
So what I’m saying here, is lie about your car, and they will get off your nuts.

got a call earlier today, pressed 1 to talk to the person
him “can i have the make, model and year of your car”
me “uhm, how did u guys get my number?”
CLICK

from now on, theyre going be insuring my brand new Flying Spur and my freshly brought FXX, let’s see how they handle that

i got a call 30 mins ago from this # 310-485-8933 same shit!