Anyone else like Hummus?

i love it.

Ive had a few variations of it, and im wondering what any of you have tried and liked/disliked.

right now ive been eating a Sweet roasted red pepper hummus. its great.

Yes love it. almost all variations. I wish they would put a little less lemon in the premade stuff. Its a little too tangy for my liking

had it in Florida…mmmmm good stuff

what kind have you guys had? im looking to try soem more, and would like some input.

normal and roasted red pepper

The other day I had a spicy chipotle version. I’ve also had the roasted red pepper, regular and garlic. All good.

Regular sucks balls … tastes like ground up drywall

i love everything with alot of flavor …

das ist gut

My favorite is the kind i make myself, with roasted garlic. Mmm so good, and so easy!

good shit, im actually eating some atm

^ ive been eating it all week.

IMO making it yourself is much better… you can make it how you want it. and experiment a little more with it.

Its really easy to make :slight_smile:

so far i havn’t had a flavor i dislike. i also like baba ganoush, it’s like hummus but with egg plant. its the only form of eggplant I have tried and liked so far.
There was this little mediterranean place I would go to in PA and they would always bring out pita with hummus and baba ganoush before the meal, mmm, so good.

OM NOM NOM NOM

Best tasting IMO…

http://www.sabra.com/gomed_products.html

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v422/blacklabel1919/tribe_ang.jpg

bottom right, roasted sweet red pepper. TRIBE is the most delicious hummus i have ever had.

sabra is a good brand, also try tribe 40spices if you like spice…

As a diet breakfast tip I heard… hard boiled hummus tastes great. You hard boil an egg… take out the yolk and replace with hummus. Eat/enjoy. :slight_smile:

I have never had the store bought kind, there is a Lebanese bakery down the street from me that has the best hummous ever.

I get the chicken over rice with the yogurt sawwcce and some hummous on the side with some flat bread… NOM NOM NOM