Anyone else own a sentra???

sentras suck!!!

j/k

i have an 04 specV
i love the b13 bodystyle tho…

Hey do you guys have a Sentra website??? Just so I can get some info

www.gtasentra.net is the local club rudeboy and I are part of.
There are also www.thevboard.com or www.b15sentra.net which are excellent.

hey guys…
ALi here and yeah i own a 2002 b15 spec-v black…and my brother Sal also has a b15 2001 XE hes gettin readdy to do a sr20det (s15) swap this winter season and as for me im getting ready to do some internal work and later add some forced induction to my spec. should be done about mid may!!!
i will keep u guys posted ont the 2 projects as they occur!!..also i will post up pics on both our cars pretty soon:)

An S15 SR in a B15? I didn’t think you could do that because of the whole RWD/FWD issue… If he does do that would be a nice setup :slight_smile: I thought a GTI-R SR was needed for the B15

Keep us updated with pics on both of the projects!!

Mike

if u have a GTiR tranny it should work, any sr tranny bolts up to any sr engine well with 240s, im not exactly 100% sure with sentras

WROTE: An S15 SR in a B15? I didn’t think you could do that because of the whole RWD/FWD issue… If he does do that would be a nice setup I thought a GTI-R SR was needed for the B15

Keep us updated with pics on both of the projects!!

Mike

pretty much…yeah…i will need to use the gti-r tranny for this and hopefully i will gauge the difficulty of the two projects as they occur…i am guesstimating the project per vehicle should be around $5500 CAN bucks…
that’s about the price of turboing your spec with a nice unit…

yes…becuase as far as mechanically…its about the motor - tranny -to the drivetrain compatability issue which doesn’t change as long as u use the compatable parts …weather its a 240sx…or a sentra !..
will keep u guys posted on the projects as they occur ( with pics!!)

wouldnt the distributor be sorta in tha way? S15 SR has the distributor on the side, and GTiR has it on the back of the head irc.

anyways i also have a B15 1.8s sentra.

Yup, the SPI Racing / PH Racing 200SX resides in Newmarket and will likely be competing at the Toronto Grand Prix this year. My 2001 Sentra SE can be seen there as well.
http://www.patharrison.ca/index.php

i own Sentra Se-R spec- v rims on my 240sx

I drive a 91 Sentra Sedan, it is almost completely stock with the exception of energy suspension bushings all around. i had a $400 NX2000 that i stripped and am currently doing a build up on a high compression N/A SR20 for the Sentra.

I work at Ajax Engines in Ajax if anyone needs machine work done!

Hanz: ill take you up and that machine’n comment one day :R

what r u thinking of getting done?

hey i got a b15 sentra se with sr20 and soon a Ve

^^^nice welcome to the site and keep us updated on the VE

Yes! more SR Sentra action on TNC! Welcome to the boards!

dos somebody want to buy a 96 sentra?

I got 2

B15 w/SR20DE all bolted on (BB-DET + GTIR head + ITB intake work in progress)
P10 w/SR20DE all bolted on accept cams, 8 grand redline is nice…

that sentra sounds awesome, you gotta bring it out to the next meet